Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersBaByliss

by BaByliss

Babyliss Cool Mist Hair Straightener and FREE 1.25" Nano Titanium Omni Styler Included BaByliss 1¼" Ultrasonic COOL MIST Flat Iron All NEW Ultrasonic Technology Transforms water into a cool micro mist, adding optimum moisture and maximum shine to hair...

This hair straightener if it's practical to take on the road?
Start your review of BaByliss 1¼" Ultrasonic Cool Mist Hair Straightening Iron & BONUS FREE CERAMIC NANO TITANIUM Hair Straightener with Built-In Hair Styling Comb, Cool Touch Ryton Housing, Quick Heating and Instant Heat Recovery!
Daniela S.
harrison , NJ
My mom just got this .
Her hair is done so fast and looks very nice
Straightens nicely and so shiny ! she loves it .
My mom just got this .
Her hair is done so fast and looks very nice
Straightens nicely and so shiny ! she loves it .
YO B.
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product so much I recommend every woman to use it because it is very useful for hair, and easy to use
Tonya M.
Lititz, PA
Best flat iron by far! This is the only brand I will use. I have used Chi before this at my salon but CHI doesn't even compare to this!
Sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
By far the best flat iron ever. I used to have a chi ceramic flat iron and I never felt it got nearly as hot as this one. Super affordable and long lasting. Once this one gives up on me I will purchase the same one again.
Angie H.
Spring Hill, TN
love this brand of hair tools!!! They make coarse hair look and feel healthy and shiny. They are a little on the more expensive side but totally worth the money!
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
I had been looking for sooo long to find one that works well for my hair (straight, thin and with frizz) and this one does WONDERS! I got it a year ago and have found that it is very durable and high quality (the name made me suspicious at first) but it has gone beyond all my expectations.
Maelyn N.
This iron is great in just a few passes is your hair super smooth and smooth i love it
EmiLee L.
This is so amazing! This is the only straightener that I have ever owned. My first one lasted me over 5 years, it was definitely worth the money! It has never pulled my hair and leaves my hair looking to sleek! 100% recommend this to anyone who uses a straighter daily!!!
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Most popular hair straighter that I know. Every body die for this I even when a don't have one because this stuff is pricy I been trying my best friend one. Holy guacamole, I wish to have the money for this. I WISH
Racheal S.
Columbus, OH
Brought this at an auction few months ago for a really great price love it get really hot straighten the hair very well curls the Hair very well it also has a comb for a easy glide when u curls the hair and the other straightener as compartments were u put water like a steamer of ur hair really nice feature never saw that before so when u straightening your hair a boost of the steam comes out so it's leave your hair straight and moisturize because of the steam unique products highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...