Babyliss 1-inch Ultra Thin Twin Flat Irons uploaded by MIRIAM M.

BY BABYLISS

Nano Titanium plates conduct heat and maintain stability in ultra high temperatures Digital ionic technology emits negative ions Combo pack comes with a regular sized 1-inch iron and a slightly longer 1-inch iron Slim design 50 heat settings up to 450-degrees F Ultra light weight Curved plate edges for flips & curls Swivel power cord 1-inch plates see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lindsey H.
CONROE, TX
THIS IS THE BEST EVER!! I was always set on a particular brand of irons until I got hooked on this one. I use this one both in the salon professionally as well as for at home use.  It gets really hot so I have to be careful not to crank it up too high but it is nice it has the option up to 450 degrees for those who need a higher setting. With the design being ultra thin, you are able to get right up to the root without creasing the hair and achieve a perfectly smooth, straight look. The slimness of the iron also makes it easy to achieve a curled style as well.
Sheiscute O.
Columbia, SC
I have used this product daily in my business, this is great for professional use or for maintenance in between your visits between hair appointments. As a hair stylist I recommend that if you can purchase this tool I would. The plates on the iron float to allow you to curl the hair with ease. The titainum plates offer consistent heat at all times vs some other brands that are unable to control if the iron has heated past the temperature it is set to. This is one of the best if not the best flat iron on the market.
Elizabeth T.
This flat iron heats up within 30 seconds and is ready to go. My hair has some wave to it and I know that if I use this flat iron, it will not curl back up as the day goes on. I use this product every day and I always get great results. I would definitely recommend this product to others, though it is expensive, it is worth it.
Orlyxander F.
It is my favorite when smoothing my hair, it heats super fast, smoothes and leaves with an incredible shine my hair, I recommend it, I use my babyliss once a week
Kelley W.
Fairview Park, OH
500 stars. It heats up ultra fast, has a long chord, has heat settings (I️ set mine to 30 as I️ have damaged hair. I️ wouldn’t recommend higher than 40 or you’ll have damaged hair too😂) and glides like a charm. If you have Caucasian hair, you want this!
Kerry M.
phoenixville
BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Straightening Iron I️ bought this 5 years ago and it’s still going strong. I️ use is about 5x a week. This is a good investment. It holds up. My hair looks gorgeous after using. Doesn’t fry my hair either.
Parker W.
Anderson, SC
This is the best flat iron we have ever used in our salon. It is cool proof. We love that it never pulls the hair, & keeps it shiny while flat ironing it. We love it for every hair type. The price is completely reasonable to use and to retail.
April H.
I had this particular kind. I was not that impressed. I used them for 6 months and then the flat iron heated area started peeling off. I eventually had to buy another one. But the good partbwas they got really hot and straightened my hair good!
Alejandra P.
Bronx, NY
It really leaves hair super smooth and smooth. only with one or two passes to touch up the hair is super smooth. I have used both blue and black and they are excellent BaBylissPRO Babylis Pro Nano Titanium-Plated Compact Straightening Iron, 1-1/4 Inches
skye m.
Davis, OK
this has been my favorite straightener i've had so far, seems to last longer than any other one as well. bought it at ulta and the key is not having it too hot or else of course you will not get good feedback from your iron. love it