BY BABYLISS #19 in Hair Straighteners

BaByliss Nano Titanium 1-1/4" Titanium-Plated Straightening Iron The Straightening Hair Iron from BaByliss features Ionic Technology that is perfectly paired with the benefits of pure Titanium-Plated Plates for the smoothest, sleekest styles ever!... see more...

BaByliss 1-1/4
BaByliss 1-1/4" Professional Hair Flat Iron with Nano Titanium with Digital Ionic Technology, and Ceramic Heat with Instant Heat Recovery, Features Ryton Stay Cool Housing, and a LCD Temperature Settings Up To 450°F & BONUS FREE Heat Resistant Flat...
Buy on Amazon
Alisa C.
Vineyard, UT
This is my favorite straightener for curling hair!! It doesn't kink the hair or get stuck as I slide it down the hair shaft. It creates beautiful smooth and perfect curls! It's better than a curling iron and straightens hair well too! I love the heat adjustment setting which allows me to lower or higher the temperature depending on the hair type I'm working on. I don't think a heat tool should only have one set temperature. No one has the same hair so it's important to have the option to adjust the heat setting.
Ale C.
Humble, TX
I have bought from high end irons to the cheapest and have to admit I love how this iron works.! My hair is naturally curly and when using my chi iron I usually have to pass the iron multiple times on one strand to make it straight but with this iron I pass it twice and it gets it silky straight without pulling. I've only tried it since my sister at me borrow it but I think I will definitely buy myself one.
Esther A.
Simplemente me ENCANTAN !! de verdad súper duraderos el calor es genial el frío es genial tienen buena garantía estoy totalmente satisfecha mi cabello queda como nuevo cada vez que lo uso recomendado 100%
Shelby J.
Lewis Center, OH
Ugh this flat iron is amazing. My hair stylist got it for me and it's 100% fantastic. It's on the expensive side but so worth it. They have a great warranty. She uses it several times daily at her salon and hers didn't break for over 5 years so she basically said mine never will. It's seriously the best flat iron I've ever owned.
Ashley G.
Saint paul, MN
Got this straightner while I was in costmetology school!  I naturally have wavy thick hair, gets oily fast.  I realized if I have it on high my hair gets oily faster.  Not sure on prices since I recieved it with my school bag.  I would buy it again if mine broke.
Summer M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love several things about this product. 1) its longevity. Ive had mine for 5 years and it still works well 2)temperature control 3) it allows you to get very close to the root. This product is extremely well made and versatile to create curled styles as well. Highly recommend!
Sitara B.
This product gets the job done! Depending on my hair ritual before I straighten, sometimes these ion plates leave my hair feeling quite dry. Now, I have VERY moisturized, curly hair and have rarely ran into this issue. It does a good job but not the best job!
Ashlee P.
New Baltimore, MI
I am a professional hairstylist. This is my all time favorite flat iron. And I have tried multiple flat irons. This one gives the sleekest, smoothest look because of the titanium plates. It also gets really hot! I would recommend this to anyone!
Jill I.
Tonawanda, NY
BaByliss Flat Iron is the best Iron I have ever purchased in my life. It's ceramic so it does not damage my hair as much as other Flat Irons. I can use this to curl or straighten. I have had it for over 2 years and it's still amazing!
Audrey R.
Arlington, VA
This is the best brand of straighteners I’ve ever used. My hair straightens pretty easily, yet I still see a difference in how quickly, smoothly, and easily this takes care of my hair. Love the quality and durability too.