BY BABYLISS #23 in Hair Straighteners

BaByliss Nano Titanium 1-1/4" Titanium-Plated Straightening Iron The Straightening Hair Iron from BaByliss features Ionic Technology that is perfectly paired with the benefits of pure Titanium-Plated Plates for the smoothest, sleekest styles ever!... see more...

BaByliss 1-1/4
BaByliss 1-1/4" Professional Hair Flat Iron with Nano Titanium with Digital Ionic Technology, and Ceramic Heat with Instant Heat Recovery, Features Ryton Stay Cool Housing, and a LCD Temperature Settings Up To 450°F & BONUS FREE Heat Resistant Flat...
Buy on Amazon
Irene O.
Orlando, FL
Okay for starters my hair is super curly. I have tight curls that I love and I barely straighten my hair, but when I do I want it straight and not wavy and I want it to last. I own a CHI flat iron and I would have to flat iron my hair and wrap my hair in order for in to maintain it straight I when I went to bed. I went to the salon about two months ago and the stylist used the flat iron on my hair and I was sold. My hair was dead straight, I didn't have time to wrap my hair before bed and when I woke up in the morning my hair was still pin straight. I went out and bought my own the same week. Be very careful though because this iron is hot and can burn your hair. Follow instructions for use of temperature because I overheated a couple of stands of my hair. This is a professional tool and pricey but so well worth it.
Lacey D.
Hands down the best beauty purchase I've ever made. I now want everything in their line of hair products. I have super thick coarse hair and this straightener is amazing and WELL worth the money.
Jill I.
Tonawanda, NY
BaByliss Flat Iron is the best Iron I have ever purchased in my life. It's ceramic so it does not damage my hair as much as other Flat Irons. I can use this to curl or straighten. I have had it for over 2 years and it's still amazing!
Ale C.
Humble, TX
I have bought from high end irons to the cheapest and have to admit I love how this iron works.! My hair is naturally curly and when using my chi iron I usually have to pass the iron multiple times on one strand to make it straight but with this iron I pass it twice and it gets it silky straight without pulling. I've only tried it since my sister at me borrow it but I think I will definitely buy myself one.
Jennifer G.
I love this flat iron! In my first few uses it is probably my most favorite flat iron I have ever bought! Heats up and works very quickly. Makes my hair silky smooth! Would recommend this product to others.
Shelby J.
Hilliard, OH
Ugh this flat iron is amazing. My hair stylist got it for me and it's 100% fantastic. It's on the expensive side but so worth it. They have a great warranty. She uses it several times daily at her salon and hers didn't break for over 5 years so she basically said mine never will. It's seriously the best flat iron I've ever owned.
Ashley G.
saint paul, MN
Got this straightner while I was in costmetology school!  I naturally have wavy thick hair, gets oily fast.  I realized if I have it on high my hair gets oily faster.  Not sure on prices since I recieved it with my school bag.  I would buy it again if mine broke.
Summer M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love several things about this product. 1) its longevity. Ive had mine for 5 years and it still works well 2)temperature control 3) it allows you to get very close to the root. This product is extremely well made and versatile to create curled styles as well. Highly recommend!
Sitara B.
This product gets the job done! Depending on my hair ritual before I straighten, sometimes these ion plates leave my hair feeling quite dry. Now, I have VERY moisturized, curly hair and have rarely ran into this issue. It does a good job but not the best job!
Samantha P.
Crystal, MN
Love this hair straightener. Once I purchased this straightener, it cut my styling time in half. It is lightweight and the cord doesn’t curl up on itself which happened with my last one. It cools down quickly once it is turned off which I like too.