BY BABYLISS #75 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

BaByliss Nano Titanium 1-1/4" Titanium-Plated Straightening Iron The Straightening Hair Iron from BaByliss features Ionic Technology that is perfectly paired with the benefits of pure Titanium-Plated Plates for the smoothest, sleekest styles ever!... see more...

BaByliss 1-1/4
BaByliss 1-1/4" Professional Hair Flat Iron with Nano Titanium with Digital Ionic Technology, and Ceramic Heat with Instant Heat Recovery, Features Ryton Stay Cool Housing, and a LCD Temperature Settings Up To 450°F & BONUS FREE Heat Resistant Flat...
Buy on Amazon
Alisa C.
Vineyard, UT
This is my favorite straightener for curling hair!! It doesn't kink the hair or get stuck as I slide it down the hair shaft. It creates beautiful smooth and perfect curls! It's better than a curling iron and straightens hair well too! I love the heat adjustment setting which allows me to lower or higher the temperature depending on the hair type I'm working on. I don't think a heat tool should only have one set temperature. No one has the same hair so it's important to have the option to adjust the heat setting.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love this hair straightener. It does not damage my hair because the heat is not too hot. It’s very affordable and comes in all colors such as purple or blue I am bought the purple one the cool thing about that is that it has a cute little carrying case to put your flat iron in.
Ale C.
Humble, TX
I have bought from high end irons to the cheapest and have to admit I love how this iron works.! My hair is naturally curly and when using my chi iron I usually have to pass the iron multiple times on one strand to make it straight but with this iron I pass it twice and it gets it silky straight without pulling. I've only tried it since my sister at me borrow it but I think I will definitely buy myself one.
Rebekah H.
Osteen
I’ve used a lot of flat irons in my life, but this is by far my favorite. Very lightweight, you can change the temperature of it, and it is very thin, so you can get close to the scalp. Would recommend.
Ashley G.
saint paul, MN
Got this straightner while I was in costmetology school!  I naturally have wavy thick hair, gets oily fast.  I realized if I have it on high my hair gets oily faster.  Not sure on prices since I recieved it with my school bag.  I would buy it again if mine broke.
Sitara B.
This product gets the job done! Depending on my hair ritual before I straighten, sometimes these ion plates leave my hair feeling quite dry. Now, I have VERY moisturized, curly hair and have rarely ran into this issue. It does a good job but not the best job!
Jill I.
Tonawanda, NY
BaByliss Flat Iron is the best Iron I have ever purchased in my life. It's ceramic so it does not damage my hair as much as other Flat Irons. I can use this to curl or straighten. I have had it for over 2 years and it's still amazing!
Audrey R.
Arlington, VA
This is the best brand of straighteners I’ve ever used. My hair straightens pretty easily, yet I still see a difference in how quickly, smoothly, and easily this takes care of my hair. Love the quality and durability too.
Devon K.
Neptune, NJ
I love the baByliss flat irons. My mom randomly started buying them and i have loved them ever since. I use it about twice a week because i do not want too much heat on my hair but i haven't found a flat iron better.
Kailyn M.
Tucson
Great flat iron. Left my hair feeling smooth and silky and the style held for the better portion of the day. Heats up quickly, easy to manage. I love BaByliss flat irons more than any other brand I've used.