BY BABYLETTO #85 in Cribs

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This 3-in-one convertible crib from babyletto hudson is perfect for your young child. Its white color makes it an easy fit with your nursery décor. The crib can also convert to a daybed, allowing you to continue using it once your child reaches the toddler stage; it comes with toddler rails. see more...

Review (1)
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
Babyletto has very modern, stylish cribs at an affordable price. This crib was very simple to put together (took my father-in-law & I about 30 minutes) & I like how you can adjust the height of the mattress. Transitioning it to a toddler bed was a snap too. I would highly recommend Babyletto products but I would reconsider purchasing this model only because it has no storage feature. We live in a small house & I would have liked a place where I could have stored toys or extra bedding. If you want to store anything in bins under the crib you will be able to see everything underneath. However, this crib is really good quality because I've had it for almost 3 years & it looks brand new.