BY BABYKING #32 in Teething Relief

Baby & Toddler - Teethers - Sesame Street Teether see more...

Zeyn G.
Reno , NV
One of my friend bought this for my son when he was 6 months old. Now he is 10 months and still using it. ( no teeth yet:)) )
What is great with this is I put in freezer or fridge and give him to chew. He liked when it is frozen.
I wash it in dishwasher.
Leslie P.
Lancaster ca
Great teethers when my daughter started teething she started bitting her pacifier and I found this product and it helped her a lot love this very smart idea !
kelsey c.
Fulton
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Son has these but doesn't really use them they're a bit hard for him to bite but they're inexpensive and can be found anywhere
molly s.
Salina, KS
These are definitely one of my favorite products to use and I would never use anything else! This is very very awesome stuff
Amanda H.
Wonderful teethers..my daughter used them and they helped her so much...Great
Osiris C.
Chula vista, Ca
Que diseños súper cute me hasta me dan ganas de tener un bb de nuevo ☺️💙❤️💚💖