BabyKicks Cloth Baby Wipes

by Babykicks

BKX1002: Features: -Must have for every diaper bag-Great baby shower gift-Great, re-usable all purpose wipes - super practical-Soft fleece is ideally suited for thorough cleanups-Handmade in the USA with certified organic cotton. Color/Finish: -10 Pack of soft hemp fleece re-usable baby wipes - with mixed colors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BabyKicks Cloth Baby Wipes!
These have held up nicely. They are thick and soft. I have used them for over a year now and are my go to wipe especially for #2 changes. I have another brand and they do not even compare to these. I did have a few that have unraveled but it has not affected it's use.
Fort Mohave, AZ
Hated these wipes. While they are soft they unraveled the first time they were washed. Waste of money. I make my own now.