babyhome® Vida Stroller uploaded by Cherie C.

BY BABYHOME

The Vida Stroller from babyhome boasts an exceptionally lightweight and portable design packed with convenient features. Easy to maneuver and fold, it comes with a fully reclining seat, all-wheel suspension, plus adjustable canopy with peekaboo window. see more...

Taya C.
usa
Praticial stroller, stylish looking, easy and quick to fold together! It's perfect for quick walks. But if you live in a highrise community and streets with lots of hills the stroller and the weight of the child is felt heavly. As if you are carrying the child in your arms and on your back. Not for long walks, trips and everyday use or growing toddlers past 18 months or 30lbs+.
Mary L.
Bolingbrook, IL
I love this cariola for my baby this is very comfortable I love it because I can put it anywhere without accusing so much space is very good and comfortable for me is the besth I love this cariola for my baby this is very comfortable I love it because I can put it anywhere without accusing so much space is very good and comfortable for me is the best
Sonya K.
Neptune, NJ
I bought this for my granddaughter. Her mother says it's great! Lighter than her old one and comes in handy being so compact. She used it for traveling by airplane and it was very helpful to not have to carry the baby and all of her gear.
kristen g.
bloomington , IL
i love this stroller it rides so smooth and seems to be a lot more comfortable for both my younger kids. one is 7mos and the other just hit two. my 2yo is very picky and this is the only stroller he will fall asleep in and doesn’t fuss in.
Courtney M.
Brownwood
babyhome® Vida Stroller Was super good. It pushed really well and my son was super comfortable and it was very affordable and my son loved it. I recommended this to my sister. And it exceeded my expectations.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
The stroller is very comfortable and works very well when you’re going to go on a long walk! It’s adjustable has breaks and works very well! I highly recommend it especially for the mothers who like to run
Maridee B.
Snellville
As a first time mom. I wa very keen on choising the products for my first baby. A friend of ours recommended buying this because this is a must qnd also it's a good quality. So we decided to huy and give it a try. It never fails us. It was so great, very useful and very easy to use and not heavy.  It was all worht it.
chrystalyn h.
cadiz, ky
It was the perfect size. My son grew out of it quite fast, which I wasnt looking forward too. But I was able to pass it down to a friend to use and they love it.
Jamie M.
I liked the simplicity of this stroller. It moves easily, folds up easily, and my baby seems to enjoy it. It is affordable and good quality, will definitely last for future children. I would recommend to other parents.
Ashley L.
Chester, VA
Was affordable and got the job done. The tired never stick and made pushing it easy. For the price it is worth the purchase. It is light weight and easy to fold up