BabyGanics Thick n' Klean Extra Gentle Baby Wipes uploaded by Katie L.

BY BABYGANICS

Newborn Essential Extra Gentle & Hypoallergenic Our biodegradable, SLS, bleach and paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones with no worries.  Plus, special skin conditioners and emollients gently nourish as you clean.  With better skin hydration than the leading brands, our wipes are at the forefront of clean behinds! Our ultra sensitive formula is hypoallergenic, fragrance free and is free of toxins - perfect for newborns. No Chlorine No Parabens No Toxins Soothing Hypoallergenic Biodegradable Baby Safe People Safe Earth Safe 400 count / 4x100 count Recloseable Lid packs 8 x 6.3" Wipes BabyGanics founding fathers - compulsive, clean-freaks but also family guys!  We read other green labels and think "Whoa.  That s harsh!" Safe for the planet should include people, right?  So, we make products that clean like see more...

• What's the quality of this wipes,are they scented or thic...1 Answers
  • I used honest wipes for the longest and loved them but ne...1 Answers
  • these don't have a scent do they ? 3 Answers
BabyGanics Thick n' Klean Extra Gentle Baby Wipes
  • "This is fragrance free so that is very important for me when I used these on my baby." in 2 reviews
Kaitlin J.
Aurora
Love these for the most part! Slight, pleasant scent to them, but does not seem to affect my daughter's sensitive skin. A little on the dry side at times probably because of the packaging. These wipes are also not folded together so when you pull one out, it doesn't pop up another wipe as you pull out the first one.
Jackie A.
Tustin, CA
Loved this product!! By far one of the best wipes I have tried so far. It’s the right kind of wetness I want my wipes to be not to dry but not to wet. It’s also great cause it has no scent to it and it’s very strong hard to rip. I sometimes use these wipes to take my makeup off my face and it’s so gentle and when I remove my eye makeup it’s so good doesnt hurt my eye or leave it feeling dry at the end. When I bought the wipes it came with 5 packs of 100 for $12 Which is an amazing deal.
Jessica L.
Purchased at: Target
By far my favorite wipes for my newborn. Being a first time Mom, I wasn’t sure which brand I liked best so I bought some of each to test out. I found that these wipes are much more soft and gentle on my baby’s skin. I also realized I was only needing 1-2 wipes with dirty diapers compared to the 3-4 I was going through in other brands. I would highly recommend this product and I will definitely be purchasing again in the future!
Katie L.
Clarkston, MI
I received these as a gift the day after my son was born. He is now three months old & I wish I would have used solely this brand of wipes from the beginning. The wipes are super soft, gentle formula, & cleans my son’s skin amazingly. I even use less wipes when cleaning up his dookie, so I end up saving money too!
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
So these wipes I got a sample of and then had to buy. They do exactly what they need to and are a perfect fit for my diaper bag. They also fit really well in a wipe warmer.
Karolyn N.
These baby wipes are wonderful and I use them often (mainly when they're on sale). However, I do feel like they break more easily than other wipes -- and usually when I'm pulling them out of the container. It could be because the material is more natural, but honestly I'm not sure. Overall, I use them and will continue to do so.
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
These wipes are great. I have the travel packs and keep one in the diaper bag and one in the car. The wipes are on the thin side, but do the job. There are no harsh fragrances but still leave baby feeling fresh.
Karen L.
Houston , TX
So far they are great, no scent and plant base ingredients. The price is also very cheap compared to other products I have purchased. The quality is very resistant, and gentle. My baby has no issues with them.
Ashleigh M.
Best wipes ever! I could never go back to Pampers or other brands. These wipes are thick so they don’t tear. They don’t stick to the other wipes so they’re easy to take out of the packaging and you don’t accidentally grab more wipes than you mean to. They’re prefect for sensitive skin. They have the perfect amount of wetness to get the job done. Worth every penny and I would purchase these from Target.
Desiree L.
I love how gentle they are. However, compared it other natural brands these don't do a good job at wiping dirtier diapers. If you're just changing a pee diaper they're amazing. Anything other than that I feel like you use twice as many wipes.
Stacie W.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it different from baby wipes like pampers ?
Kimberly G.
Salem, OR
these don't have a scent do they ?
Nanci A.
What's the quality of this wipes,are they scented or thick? I currently want to stay organic or close to has my nb has been having allergic reactions to other product i have tried,so i was wondering if this wipes are any good.
Yoanna I.
Baytown, TX
I used honest wipes for the longest and loved them but need to look a more reasonably priced wipe. I came across these. Would anyone recommend them?
Veronica S.
1,097 reviews
How do these compare to pampers?