BabyGanics Thick n' Klean Extra Gentle Baby Wipes uploaded by Katie L.BabyGanics Thick n' Klean Extra Gentle Baby Wipes uploaded by Sandra I.

BY BABYGANICS

Newborn Essential Extra Gentle & Hypoallergenic Our biodegradable, SLS, bleach and paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones with no worries.  Plus, special skin conditioners and emollients gently nourish as you clean.  With better skin hydration than the leading brands, our wipes are at the forefront of clean behinds! Our ultra sensitive formula is hypoallergenic, fragrance free and is free of toxins - perfect for newborns. No Chlorine No Parabens No Toxins Soothing Hypoallergenic Biodegradable Baby Safe People Safe Earth Safe 400 count / 4x100 count Recloseable Lid packs 8 x 6.3" Wipes BabyGanics founding fathers - compulsive, clean-freaks but also family guys!  We read other green labels and think "Whoa.  That s harsh!" Safe for the planet should include people, right?  So, we make products that clean like see more...

• What's the quality of this wipes,are they scented or thic...1 Answers
  • I used honest wipes for the longest and loved them but ne...1 Answers
  • these don't have a scent do they ? 3 Answers
BabyGanics Thick n' Klean Extra Gentle Baby Wipes
  • "This is fragrance free so that is very important for me when I used these on my baby." in 2 reviews
Shivangi K.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
I bought these when my baby was still a newborn. I was pretty happy with these wipes until i used them to wipe my baby’s face one day. It cause irritation on my son’s face, whatever area of skin came in contact with the wipes went red and stayed for a couple of hours. I thought its a one off thing but i tried wiping his face again after a week or so and the same thing happened again. Not buying it anymore
Ashley C.
Purchased at: Target
These are my favorite wipes! They are the perfect size, pull easily from the package. My only critique would be the closure of the package. It’s a sticker & in a hurry may not seal completely causing the wipes to dry out.
Jacky K.
Hemet, CA
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
They work well but the smell always turned me off. They are a smooth wipe and I don’t necessarily like that. Other than that I like the ingredients used and the price can be reasonable with the many coupons and promotions
Nyssa E.
Plainfield, IL
Purchased at: Target
I hate super fragrances baby things and these are pleasant. I do wish they were cheaper but I feel a bit better about the chemicals in them compared to other brands out there.
Rebeccah P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love how natural these baby wipes are and I do love all things that this company makes. However, it has a weird smell. It’s not super strong but it’s just different!
Ally S.
1,097 reviews
These have a very nice soft texture to them and are a perfect moisture. They are a plain wipe with no ridged however they tend not to wipe as well die to this. Over very nice wipe though and would recommend as the ridges are personal preference :)
Jackie A.
Tustin, CA
Loved this product!! By far one of the best wipes I have tried so far. It’s the right kind of wetness I want my wipes to be not to dry but not to wet. It’s also great cause it has no scent to it and it’s very strong hard to rip. I sometimes use these wipes to take my makeup off my face and it’s so gentle and when I remove my eye makeup it’s so good doesnt hurt my eye or leave it feeling dry at the end. When I bought the wipes it came with 5 packs of 100 for $12 Which is an amazing deal.
Katie L.
Clarkston, MI
I received these as a gift the day after my son was born. He is now three months old & I wish I would have used solely this brand of wipes from the beginning. The wipes are super soft, gentle formula, & cleans my son’s skin amazingly. I even use less wipes when cleaning up his dookie, so I end up saving money too!
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
So these wipes I got a sample of and then had to buy. They do exactly what they need to and are a perfect fit for my diaper bag. They also fit really well in a wipe warmer.
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
These wipes are great. I have the travel packs and keep one in the diaper bag and one in the car. The wipes are on the thin side, but do the job. There are no harsh fragrances but still leave baby feeling fresh.
Kimberly G.
Salem, OR
these don't have a scent do they ?
Stacie W.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it different from baby wipes like pampers ?
Nanci A.
What's the quality of this wipes,are they scented or thick? I currently want to stay organic or close to has my nb has been having allergic reactions to other product i have tried,so i was wondering if this wipes are any good.
Yoanna I.
Baytown, TX
I used honest wipes for the longest and loved them but need to look a more reasonably priced wipe. I came across these. Would anyone recommend them?
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
How do these compare to pampers?