BY BABYGANICS #94 in Baby Wipes

From the Manufacturer: Baby fresh scent Soothing, Hypoallergenic, Biodegradable Our biodegradable, SLS, bleach and paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones with no worries. Plus, special skin conditiioners and emollients gently nourish as you clean. With better skin hydration than the leading brands, our wipes are at the forefront of clean behinds! see more...

Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
Really nice but very over priced! These are great wipes, moist and easy on the baby 👶 but cost way too much. I bought them from Target. I did not care for smell either. I probably will not purchase again unless in the clearance..
Avril J.
I love that these wipes are small and easy to carry around. I keep them everywhere. The car caddy, glove compartment, back of seats, my bag, diaper bag, each room in the house and so forth. It's very convenient and never goes dry on you.
Annette M.
Absolutely loved these wipes ! I am a fan for a while I have bought them for my kids. Great price for their function I recommend them at least for my personal taste very effective I am a mom to a baby and a toddler on diapers and these are the best I've purchased.
Tessla D.
Indio, CA
Love these baby wipes, Easy to carry on the go, an they never go dry which is a plus! I have these ready handy to use