BY BABYGANICS

Kills 99% of Germs* Fragrance Free Hands are car pools for germs, and little hands are not picky about who they attack!  Enter the Germinator: suddenly hands are safe to hold, kiss and to high-five another lovely day. Only for use with BabyGanics Foaming Hand Sanitizer Pumps *Kills 99.6% of germs that may cause illness. including E.Coli and MRSA in just 15 seconds. ; Questions or Comments? see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have them all over my house and in little travel sizes for my purse, stroller and car!" in 1 review
  • "It's made with natural essential oils & plant based ingredients, no parabens or sulfates, to nourish your babies skin without harsh chemicals." in 1 review
  • "Since you can't feel it working due to the fact it is alcohol free, it made me a little nervous that it wasn't working, but if natural is important to you, definitely worth a try." in 1 review
  • "really good for kids and babies, because it doesn't harm them in anyway, which is always good for any product." in 1 review
Marisela S.
This is a must item in my diaper bag. I was trying to go a little more organic when it came to the products I put on my daughter and came across this brand. Use this on my baby, myself, and anyone coming around baby. Lol. It’s plant based and natural! No harsh chemicals to worry about especially since baby girl puts her hands in her mouth constantly. I even use it to wipe down the high chairs at restaurants. Smells great too!
Samantha N.
Scottsdale, AZ
We have multiples of these! One in each diaper bag, in my purse, in the car - you name it! This is our go to hand sanitizer and they’re cheap to stock up on. They aren’t drying like most pocket sanitizers.
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
This is the best hand sanitizer I’ve found! It’s alcohol free so it doesn’t dry out your hands and it has no strong smell like other hand sanitizers so I can use it around my baby. I’ve bought 5 so far. I love them!
Sierra W.
Clover, VA
These are amazing everyone knows that kids are more dangerous when it comes to germs because of them being sooo small we don't want them getting sick but heres the tricky part, baby's cant wash their hands like us, they don't know that sticking things like toys in their mouth will make them more likely to become sick. so people was like lets put hand sanitizer on them, well yeah great idea maybe but problem with that is they stick their fingers in their mouth and alcohol is not good for a baby or anyone, so they needed something good at killing germs but not harsh to the babies so hmm... what to do ... but then they figured this out and this is a amazing product for kids and baby'sitters love using this because u can carry it around in purse and moms love it because its safe for their little one
Jenn V.
I was looking for a natural hand sanitizer for my son & found this. It's plant based, not alcohol based, which is awesome because my son constantly has his hands in his mouth. I love everything I've ever tried from Baby Ganics. It's made with natural essential oils & plant based ingredients, no parabens or sulfates, to nourish your babies skin without harsh chemicals. It also comes in convenient travel size bottles, so stock up!
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
Love. This. Stuff!!! We use a lot of babyganics products but this may be our new favorite! I love that I can squirt it into my toddlers hand and not have to worry about it burning him or getting into his mouth or eyes. It has an awesome scent and leaves those sticky hands feeling clean! I carry one in my diaper bag, car, and next to our diaper changing station!
Erica W.
West grove, PA
Diaper bag must have. I clean toys with it. I clean little hands with it. I pump my hands, surfaces, anything I need to in a pinch. I don't feel like I'm
Loading us up with chemicals. I got this for a present for my baby shower. She is almost one and it's still going strong. I will get more when it runs out
Chloe S.
Barstow, CA
I have to say, I never would have bought this on its own, but I received it in a bundle for a baby shower and I'm in love! It smells so good and is perfect for the diaper bag. I also keep one with my diapers and wipes at home for quick cleanups after changes. I can't wait to use it all up and buy more!
Shasha Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Babyganics has great products, and I always love trying out new things from them. This is a great thing to have around the house and especially when we have visitors. It's natural and doesn't have a alcohol smell like most hand sanitizers do.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
This is a must for every diaper bag! This foam is veer convenient to keep little hands clean on the go. We use this ever time we go out to eat and any time little hands need to be clean on the go. I would definitely recommend this!