BY BABYGANICS

Kills 99% of Germs* Fragrance Free Hands are car pools for germs, and little hands are not picky about who they attack!  Enter the Germinator: suddenly hands are safe to hold, kiss and to high-five another lovely day. Only for use with BabyGanics Foaming Hand Sanitizer Pumps *Kills 99.6% of germs that may cause illness. including E.Coli and MRSA in just 15 seconds. ; Questions or Comments? see more...

BabyGanics The Germinator Alcohol Free Hand Sanitizer Refill
  • "really good for kids and babies, because it doesn't harm them in anyway, which is always good for any product." in 1 review
  • "Since you can't feel it working due to the fact it is alcohol free, it made me a little nervous that it wasn't working, but if natural is important to you, definitely worth a try." in 1 review
  • "I have them all over my house and in little travel sizes for my purse, stroller and car!" in 1 review
  • "It's made with natural essential oils & plant based ingredients, no parabens or sulfates, to nourish your babies skin without harsh chemicals." in 1 review
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
Love. This. Stuff!!! We use a lot of babyganics products but this may be our new favorite! I love that I can squirt it into my toddlers hand and not have to worry about it burning him or getting into his mouth or eyes. It has an awesome scent and leaves those sticky hands feeling clean! I carry one in my diaper bag, car, and next to our diaper changing station!
Rebekah K.
Lansdale, Pa
My go too sanitizer for myself and my kids. Odorless and non sticky. Fun to use because it's foam so my kids don't give me a hard time to use it. I think it works well as we don't frequent the doctors office often. non drying which is perfect for the amount of times I need to use this!
Emily O.
Madison, AL
This is a must for every diaper bag! This foam is veer convenient to keep little hands clean on the go. We use this ever time we go out to eat and any time little hands need to be clean on the go. I would definitely recommend this!
Angel S.
Glendale, AZ
Love love love this brand. All plant based products. And vegan. All non toxic. Will definitely continue to buy.
Jenny Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this! Alcohol free and refill bottle makes it cost effective. I keep this in every bag and in the car
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
This is the best hand sanitizer I’ve found! It’s alcohol free so it doesn’t dry out your hands and it has no strong smell like other hand sanitizers so I can use it around my baby. I’ve bought 5 so far. I love them!
Sierra W.
Vernon Hill, VA
These are amazing everyone knows that kids are more dangerous when it comes to germs because of them being sooo small we don't want them getting sick but heres the tricky part, baby's cant wash their hands like us, they don't know that sticking things like toys in their mouth will make them more likely to become sick. so people was like lets put hand sanitizer on them, well yeah great idea maybe but problem with that is they stick their fingers in their mouth and alcohol is not good for a baby or anyone, so they needed something good at killing germs but not harsh to the babies so hmm... what to do ... but then they figured this out and this is a amazing product for kids and baby'sitters love using this because u can carry it around in purse and moms love it because its safe for their little one
Hannah H.
We carry the germinator everywhere we go. my boys will ask to use hand sanitizer and i don't feel guilty for letting them use this product. this sanitizer doesn't dry out their sensitive skin. i like the mandarin scent because its a light scent that isn't too over powering.
Courtney D.
I keep the hand sanitizer next to the sink in all my bathrooms, super easy for my potty training child to remember to use and get in the habit of washing thier hands. The smell is a really nice gentle smell, nothing too strong.
Jenn V.
I was looking for a natural hand sanitizer for my son & found this. It's plant based, not alcohol based, which is awesome because my son constantly has his hands in his mouth. I love everything I've ever tried from Baby Ganics. It's made with natural essential oils & plant based ingredients, no parabens or sulfates, to nourish your babies skin without harsh chemicals. It also comes in convenient travel size bottles, so stock up!