BY BABYGANICS

Instant Foam. Rinses Clean. Perfect for Diaper Bags Saves Time & Water Baby Bottle Safe Fragrance Free Please recycle; we do! Never tested on animals Ingredients: Various Naturally Derived Plant Based Cleaning Agents , Water, Preservative ; see more...

• Do you prefer this or Dr. Bronner's liquid Castille baby ...1 Answers
BabyGanics The Dish Dazzler Foaming Dish and Bottle Soap
  • "Gets the cleaning job done using natural corn oils and other natural organic ingredients" in 1 review
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I thought bottle soap was a crock, until I got a sample of this in a gift set.  It really does clean the bottles much better than other soaps.  It's nice that there isn't a ton of chemicals or a strong scent.  The foam is also nice, I find I use less because it's already foamed.
Bri M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Got this for free with a minimum amount purchase from Babies R Us. This soap lasts forever. Just make sure you wash it out good enough because it tastes awful lol other than that i love using this for my 16 month old!
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does an amazing job at washing baby bottles and lids! We also use it for her baby spoons and her dishes. BabyGanics The Dish Dazzler Foaming Dish and Bottle Soap
Marina O.
Canoga Park, CA
Cleans well but dries my skin terribly. I love the convenience of the foam but good grief, it's killing my hands. I hand wash all my dishes -never used a dishwasher in my life- and I don't like using gloves to wash, it's just a pain to me. I've never had such an issue with any other dish soap, ever. Even my 6 year old dislikes it. part of his chores is helping wash small dishes & he refuses to use this one now because of how it makes his hands feel. I really like their other products but I'll be staying away from this one.
Fatima R.
Fairfax, VA
The dish soap is okay. I'm not sure if "foaming" is an actual selling point but I found it to be kind of useless. The soap does not have a crazy scent like regular dish soaps so I do feel like I am using something with less chemicals for my baby bottles. It cleans fine but sometimes when I wash bottles that has breast milk instead of formula, I feel like there is still a little bit of residue.
Meagan D.
Frisco, TX
I was given this as a gift and haven't used anything since. I love that it doesn't have a strong smell, but smells "clean". I also feel as if it is safer for my baby's bottles and doesn't leave a residue. When using other soap I felt that the smell and residue left was overwhelming. I only buy this soap now! I also love that there is a travel size for when visiting family.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am the care taker of my niece and this stuff is the best! I use it to wash all of her bottles and toys. It is so gentle, but get everything sparkly clean. Doesn't leave a residue in the bottles either! Definately recommend this to anyone with a baby.
Alyssa Y.
I received this in a set as a baby shower gift, and was excited to try it. I absolutely loved it! I love the foam because it's easy to spread over the bottles and rinses easily off. I use this after every feeding to clean a nipple shield, and it leaves it spotless!
Kryztle Y.
O Fallon, IL
I love this product. I use it to clean everything baby sticks in her mouth. I don't know why, but I just love the foam. I have large bottles in the kitchen and I also have mini to go ones that I keep in my Medela Breast Pump Tote. Small and travel friendly! They also have refill bottles so I don't have to keep buying the mini size!
Anita J.
Flushing, NY
Been using this to clean my daughter's bottles, nipples, and breastfeeding stuff since she was born. Now she's older we're using it to clean her bowls, cups, etc. These have been working great on everything! Plus, it's super soft on my hands proving it really is a gentle dishsoap appropirate for children eating utensils.
Amanda H.
Chillicothe, OH
Do you prefer this or Dr. Bronner's liquid Castille baby soap?