BabyGanics The Cleaner Upper Toy & Highchair Cleaner

by BabyGanics

Naturally Safe & Non-Toxic. Rinse-Free Formula Safely Cleans Toys. Perfect for Restaurant Tables & Highchairs Works Hard, Plays Safe. They play with their food but put the toys in their mouth.  It s a baby s world.  You just live in it .  Grab The Cleaner Upper and your job s pretty much done.  No grime, no toxic chemicals left behind-you re good to go from high to low.  Let the games begin!

How long do you have to wait after using this before baby can play with the toy?
Does it have a strong scent?
is this scented?????
Start your review of BabyGanics The Cleaner Upper Toy & Highchair Cleaner!
Somerville, MA
I may not be a mom but when i used to babysit I made sure all the moms had BabyGanics The Cleaner Upper Toy & Highchair Cleaner so I could clean up after the little ones and know that they would be safe! I always would recommend having this in the house to all moms!
Palmerton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this stuff. I use it on our kitchen table to keep it clean. Ingredients are safe for my daughter which I love! It really cleans well too. I was surprise. Price is great and Babies r us will price match it when we find it cheaper somewhere else.
Kansas City, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
BabyGanics The Cleaner Upper Toy & Highchair Cleaner uploaded by Anna H.
The Babyganics toy & highchair cleaner is fragrance-free and baby-safe. I use this a lot to clean Seth’s sticky messes from food on his highchair, toys, stroller and car seat. I don’t have to worry about cleaning them on the sink anymore because all I would do is spray it on the area where he spilled his food and wipe it off with a paper towel. Easy-peasy! What I love about the Babyganics toy & highchair cleaner is that they don’t have any ammonia, bleach, phosphates, phthalates or sulfates, fragrance or synthetic dyes which are, more often than not, present in most household cleaning products. They definitely have the health of our baby’s in mind when they came up with these!
Centerton, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We actually tried the wipes of this and it was pretty good!! Nice scent, good product and we used it to get all of the toys we bought him clean before use! I will most likely buy this again, just a simple formula with a lack of complete harshness!
Martha, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
1,537 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This babyganics clean er spray works so good. And it's not dangerous for baby. Still wouldn't let your kid play with it but its safer to clean with than straight bleach.
Drums, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son recently started using his high chair, and I wanted something natural to clean his tray rather than Clorox wipes. I ended up buying and loving this! It's smells great and doesn't leave any residue!
Twentynin Plm, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
BabyGanics The Cleaner Upper Toy & Highchair Cleaner uploaded by Meaghan D.
Love everything babyganics! This stuff is awesome. Minimal scent and baby friendly. Cleans off baby toys, high chair, etc. was really worried about using harsh chemicals on or around my sons stuff but this puts me at ease. Highly recommend this product and all of their others as well!
Hamilton, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
BabyGanics The Cleaner Upper Toy & Highchair Cleaner uploaded by Katie N.
This cleaner is a staple in my house now. So tired of horribly chemical smelling cleaners. This is baby safe and cleans the messes so well. Doesn't take much effort to scrub off dried baby food from the high chair. I use it in my kitchen and bathroom. Love the natural ingredients
West New York, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Number baby cleaning product out there. I use this cleaner to clean my baby high chair, toys, it's excellent Price makes it great to buy its effective no scent , no sulfate, nothing of those bad stuff found in other cleaning products
OLATHE, KS
I had the wierdest experience with this product. I used it on the counters, high chair and toys just to be safe. I happened to run it across the knobs on the toaster over and it removed all of the printing on the knobs. Now I have no idea what setting I'm on on the toaster oven. I would love to know what caused that to happen.