BY BABYGANICS

Naturally Safe & Non-Toxic. Rinse-Free Formula Safely Cleans Toys. Perfect for Restaurant Tables & Highchairs Works Hard, Plays Safe. They play with their food but put the toys in their mouth.  It s a baby s world.  You just live in it .  Grab The Cleaner Upper and your job s pretty much done.  No grime, no toxic chemicals left behind-you re good to go from high to low.  Let the games begin! see more...

Cassie W.
I love the babyganics cleaners. They work great and I don’t need to be worried about putting chemicals on items my baby uses. I would highly recommend it to any moms!
Heidi C.
Alvarado , MN
We purchased this because our twin boys used to spit up, a lot and frequently. They've since grown out of it but we continue to use this for their toys and highchairs. Little ones love to put things in their mouth to explore their environment, so this product is perfect since its not harsh and full of chemicals.
Hope T.
Dallas, TX
Love that this product is scent free and all organic! It is so reassuring to know my little one wont be ingesting anything that could possibly harm them. You can find this product at buybuybaby, target, babiesRus, and a few others. Absolutely a re-purchase in my household!
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
I may not be a mom but when i used to babysit I made sure all the moms had BabyGanics The Cleaner Upper Toy & Highchair Cleaner so I could clean up after the little ones and know that they would be safe! I always would recommend having this in the house to all moms!
Breanne H.
Olathe, KS
I had the wierdest experience with this product. I used it on the counters, high chair and toys just to be safe. I happened to run it across the knobs on the toaster over and it removed all of the printing on the knobs. Now I have no idea what setting I'm on on the toaster oven. I would love to know what caused that to happen.
Debbie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I bought this because my son has A LOT of toys!!! I spray this on his toys once a week and quick rinse them off. I also clean the highchair. Very easy to use and doesn't have harsh chemicals either!;
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
Ordered this product off of Amazon and I'm so happy I did. I love the fact that it's not toxic so I don't have to worry about rinsing everything I cleaned for it to be safe for my daughter.
Alia R.
Love this stuff. It has no scent and I love to use it on the toys where I'm not comfortable using soap and water (plush or fabric toys). It's also really nice for the highchair and cleaning her activity center
Robyn L.
Minneapolis, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
BabyGanics is a great brand and I love all of their products, however I do think they smell a little weird, but they get the job done
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Perfect for cleaning product for scent worried people. This product cleans well, and is part of the best baby agreed with products.
Mary G.
Ahwahnee , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can I get this that actually keeps it stocked???
Stephanie K.
Grand Rapids
Does this product actually work well? Compared to other products like it?
Kimberly F.
Preston, MD
How well does this work? Also, does it have a scent?