Babyganics Teething Gel Pods - 10ct

Teething cramping your baby’s style? Just a dab of Babyganics benzocaine free gel and a gum massage and your little one will be a happy camper! We’ve made our pods portable, convenient and sanitary…so you’ll always be prepared to claim teething victory.

Are these worth it over the reusable ones ?
DooEs this really work?
How do these work?
Start your review of Babyganics Teething Gel Pods - 10ct!
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
This product worked so well for my son! It has 3-4 simple ingredients like coconut oil and clove oil which is a natural oil that has numbing properties. I liked that this had no medication in it and seemed to last a while on his gums providing long lasting pain free relief.
amber M.
San Antonio Tx
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It works okay didnt really numb his gums for long. A little pricey for me. It a little pricey for it to not work really well. I would improve this product. First time user. But didnt like my experience with the product. No not really.
Ashley P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are definitely a life saver when your little ones are fussy and in pain while erupting their chompers! Definitely would recommend 10/10 times!!
Jessica T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
My baby didn’t mind the taste of this gel while using them. It looked like it help him with teething. The packaging was not my favorite, the pod are super tiny and you have to be really careful opening them because you can possibly spill all the gel.
Rebekah S.
Middleburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is truly the best product for a teething baby the individual pods are easy to use comes with qtip applicators it isn’t so overwhelmingly numbing it has a really good taste and as an adult I tried it it numbs and soothes at the same time these are so worth it I would recommend it to any mother to try
nichole S.
Michigan City, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
When dealing with a teething baby, anything to help keep the baby comfortable is greatly appreciated! This all natural teething gel did the trick! Within seconds of applying this teething gel to the gums my baby girl was feeling so much better almost instantly!
Amber S.
Norfolk, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
This worked when he was 3-6 months after that it didn’t do anything . So, have a back up in place I used Tylenol .
Callie C.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Babyganics Teething Gel Pods - 10ct uploaded by Callie C.
My son has been teething for a while now and a few days ago I went out to find him some more teething tablets (which worked amazingly!) and the store I went to didn’t carry them so we decided to try using a newer product from Babyganics called teething pods. The main ingredient is clove oil and I have mixed feelings about it! I don’t think my little one is a fan of the numbing affect. Either than or the taste is causing his face to scrunch up 😆 and I don’t feel that it is as affective as the teething tablets. The clove oil mixture come in a pod which is supposed to be for more than one use, but I find that it kind of solidifies once you open it throughout the day/night. Also, you apply the product with a cotton swab type applicator which I find to be cumbersome with a newborn, and preferred to just use my finger. All in all I like that this is a homeopathic remedy with natural ingredients for my little( so I’ll give it 4 stars), but I prefer the ease of use that I attribute to teething tablets and will only purchase this product again if I’m in a similar desperate moment and it’s the only product available where I’m shopping . This product would probably work better for an older child. #babycareessentials
Kayley W.
Clay, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a great product to use for a teething baby. Worked well for my son and was safe for him to use which was the deal breaker for us. Most of these teething products i don't trust but after reading the labels on this brand i decided to give it a try. He seemed to have gotten relief from it and was back to our happy baby.
Kaytlin D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This gel is the best on the market to help relieve pain from teething. I love how its individual packaged, makes it easy on the go.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...