BY BABYGANICS

Babyganics® Tear Free Mineral-Based Sunscreen Spray 50+ SPF.
Water resistant.
Broad spectrum SPF 50+.
UVA + UVB protection.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
Non-allergenic.
No: Paba, phthalates, parabens, fragrances or nano-particles. see more...

• I have been looking for a good (little kid) kid friendly ...13 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "This Tear Free Mineral Based Sunscreen is awesome. It's lightweight and works great on my 3-month old's skin, we even used it on his face no problem. My husband and I used it on ourselves too because we forgot ours and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin and kept my fair skinned husband from turning into a tomato. We were out all day and playing in the water without any worries! #BeachBag #DiaperBag #SensitiveSkin #WholeFamily" in 11 reviews
Tiffany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
I know this is for babies, but my whole family uses it. If it’s safe for babies, it should be the best option for all my “babies,” right? It works really well, lasts long. I love that it’s a safe, organic, mineral-based product. Especially for my kid’s faces.
This spray bottle is a lotion, not a spray. It does help in applying the sunscreen, but you still have to rub it in well.
Anna M.
Newton
I know this is a product made for babies, but I absolutely love it! I use for both my 1 year old and myself. It’s so gentle and rubs in very easily. Protected us both from the sun the whole week at the beach and we are fair skinned.
Lexie H.
I strive to use the best and natural products for myself and family. I enjoyed this as a first time user with no complaints. I liked the gentle scent and it didn’t cause any eye irritation for my little which huge!
Dassia S.
Babygirl has a mild case of eczema and really cant put sunblock on without making it worst. With this sunscreen, I dont have to compromise. She gets the protection she needs and does not get an unnecessary rash after.
Jacki H.
Atlanta
We have consistently used this sunscreen all Summer. It has gone every where from the beach, to the dessert, from the mountains to the park. It’s been perfect for my daughters sensitive skin!
Nikki S.
I liked this sunscreen for more baby. It had a nice coverage and prt Fred my baby well workout irritating her skin. The price was affordable and I found it at my local Target and Walmart. I’d like a spray version to come out as it’s extremely difficult to apply on a squirmy baby.
Ali W.
Latrobe
Love this sunscreen. My son has always had sensitive skin and this has NEVER caused a problem and he has also never had a sunburn! It's been a great value (even though its pricier than some) because we are still on the same bottle after at least 3 summers full of amusement park trips, beach vacations, and hot/sunny days at home! We do also use the Babyganics Sunscreen stick, but the spray is what we primarily use. Definitely worth trying!
Angelique M.
Sevierville , TN
Love this product for my son he’s 10 months and this stuff is pasty. It lasts a pretty long time and stays on too.
Hartley A.
Johnson
THIS STUFF IS A BLESSING. I genuinely hate sunscreen, but I do not mind wearing this at all. It smells ok, blends into the skin well, and is easy to reapply. It’s inexpensive and I’m a huge fan. I’ll definitely keep this stocked up at my house.
Brittany J.
Ball Ground, GA
We use this on all of my kids. It’s kept them all from having burns and I have all ages of children. It’s easy to apply and the kids like the way it feels. It’s not thick or sticky. It has a nice smell as well.
Lydia J.
Davidson, NC
I have been looking for a good (little kid) kid friendly sunscreen! Where can I find this?