BY BABYGANICS

Babyganics® Tear Free Mineral-Based Sunscreen Spray 50+ SPF.
Water resistant.
Broad spectrum SPF 50+.
UVA + UVB protection.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
Non-allergenic.
No: Paba, phthalates, parabens, fragrances or nano-particles. see more...

• I have been looking for a good (little kid) kid friendly ...13 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "This Tear Free Mineral Based Sunscreen is awesome. It's lightweight and works great on my 3-month old's skin, we even used it on his face no problem. My husband and I used it on ourselves too because we forgot ours and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin and kept my fair skinned husband from turning into a tomato. We were out all day and playing in the water without any worries! #BeachBag #DiaperBag #SensitiveSkin #WholeFamily" in 11 reviews
🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
Glendale, CA
I did not like this sunscreen from Babyganics. I usually love their products, but this was a fail. It did not protect my child from the sun, in fact, my child’s arms were sunburned, so much that we had to take him to the ER. (I applied the cream every hour too). The sunburn definitely did not help with his eczema. Will not be buying this sunscreen again.
Rachael ..
If I could give this zero stars I would. I tried putting some sunscreen on my baby girl and she would scream. I know that she had nothing wrong with her skin in the first place. I do NOT recommend this product for anyone with a baby who has sensitive skin.
Chelsea B.
New Braunfels, TX
The sunscreen itself is great, but it’s kind of pointless for it to be in a spray bottle.
Paige R.
Red Bank, NJ
This stuff is okay but is a watered down version of the cream. We had to apply it more often on my son and so it didn’t seem to be cost effective, but I do still love this brand and the cream version is the only sunscreen I can put on my son’s skin without him breaking out in hives/a rash. So thankful for this brand.
Kathleen A.
Milpitas, CA
I don't know if I purchased a bad bottle? I found it to be very watery / sheer. I had to re-apply a few times. its a very convenient bottle with the spray cap . its good for sensitive skin . Just needed to be a little more thick for me.
Melissa L.
Columbia, SC
It works really well, we spent the day at an amusement park/ water park, put on 3 times, and no one got burnt. Only downside, it isn't the easiest to spread on.
Ruth M.
It goes on white and it's a bit hard to spread. Especially with a wiggly toddler.
Missy a.
Not much of a fan . Doesn't dispurs spray well . Needs to be rubbed in after spraying and is a bit more oily then most . Not worth the extra money .
Jennifer C.
I liked the lotion version of this sunscreen but this doesn't spray evenly and didn't seem as protective, my baby girl got burned even after very little exposure to the sun
Nikki S.
I liked this sunscreen for more baby. It had a nice coverage and prt Fred my baby well workout irritating her skin. The price was affordable and I found it at my local Target and Walmart. I’d like a spray version to come out as it’s extremely difficult to apply on a squirmy baby.
Lydia J.
Davidson, NC
I have been looking for a good (little kid) kid friendly sunscreen! Where can I find this?