BY BABYGANICS

Babyganics® Tear Free Mineral-Based Sunscreen Spray 50+ SPF.
Water resistant.
Broad spectrum SPF 50+.
UVA + UVB protection.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
Non-allergenic.
No: Paba, phthalates, parabens, fragrances or nano-particles. see more...

• I have been looking for a good (little kid) kid friendly ...13 Answers
Buy on iHerb
  • "This Tear Free Mineral Based Sunscreen is awesome. It's lightweight and works great on my 3-month old's skin, we even used it on his face no problem. My husband and I used it on ourselves too because we forgot ours and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin and kept my fair skinned husband from turning into a tomato. We were out all day and playing in the water without any worries! #BeachBag #DiaperBag #SensitiveSkin #WholeFamily" in 11 reviews
Megan B.
Ware Shoals, SC
This stuff is awesome. I wanted some thing more safe to use on myself during pregnancy. Which is of course a little on the pricey side but worth it for how much your skin soaks everything in. Very effective, a little thin but did the job to keep my fair skin protected.
Nicole S.
Used this product all summer on my infant! She never once got sunburn so obviously does the job! I will be purchasing again for future summers and also have purchased for several friends with babies.
Des A.
Florissant , MO
This is really the only product I trust using on my sun. I love reading a list of ingredients and knowing what they all are. There’s no struggle of trying to smear some thick white lotion in. And it truly does work! Even against a summer, Florida sun!
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
Georgia, Texas and a beach vacation. Not once did my toddlers ever have a sunburn. I even use it on my 30year old skin and it does a good job. Great quality and the spray bottle is very convenient, I would recommend this to every mom or dad for their kids!
Kati G.
Torrance, CA
This babyganics is great for kids. I know many parents whom only use this brand because of what all it does to help the child's skin. I have known people to buy this product at target. Once applied to the skin it takes time and effort to rub the lotion into the skin. But all in all this is a great product and I know a lot of parents whom use it.
Cathy B.
Glendale, AZ
I have seriously sensitive skin when it comes to sunscreen and the "stuff" in most of them.on the market. I love this one because it offers the SPF needed living in the desert southwest and the staying power for all the sweaty summer days.
Kathleen A.
Milpitas, CA
I don't know if I purchased a bad bottle? I found it to be very watery / sheer. I had to re-apply a few times. its a very convenient bottle with the spray cap . its good for sensitive skin . Just needed to be a little more thick for me.
Erica J.
Ham Lake, MN
This is perfect for a day at the beach sprays nicely without leaving yourself and child in the cross fire of those pesky aerosol cans. We have always been very well protected from the sun even with a day at the water park
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product, my daughter loves it and it keeps her safe. I love the packaging, it is very colorful and bright. I love how it is safe for the for the environment.
Ann M.
We live in south Florida and with two kids under 3, we use a lot of sunscreen. This easy to apply effective sunscreen is our go to sunscreen year round. Gentle and great for sensitive skin (does live a white film as with many zinc based sunscreens) but it's not bad enough to stop me from using it.
Lydia J.
Davidson, NC
I have been looking for a good (little kid) kid friendly sunscreen! Where can I find this?