BY BABYGANICS

Babyganics® Tear Free Mineral-Based Sunscreen Spray 50+ SPF.
Water resistant.
Broad spectrum SPF 50+.
UVA + UVB protection.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
Non-allergenic.
No: Paba, phthalates, parabens, fragrances or nano-particles. see more...

• I have been looking for a good (little kid) kid friendly ...13 Answers
Babyganics Tear Free Mineral-Based Sunscreen Spray 50+ SPF
  • "This Tear Free Mineral Based Sunscreen is awesome. It's lightweight and works great on my 3-month old's skin, we even used it on his face no problem. My husband and I used it on ourselves too because we forgot ours and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin and kept my fair skinned husband from turning into a tomato. We were out all day and playing in the water without any worries! #BeachBag #DiaperBag #SensitiveSkin #WholeFamily" in 11 reviews
Michelle G.
Vineland, NJ
My kids have sensitive skin so I trust this brand. Agrees with their skin and doesn’t smell bad. Only con would be it leaves a very dry feeling after applying. I notice after rubbing it on their skin my hands feel chalky.
Emma B.
Love this more natural sunscreen to use on my kids. I struggle between not using sunscreen at all and using a natural one so when I do use it- this is the brand we use. Good coverage, easy to apply.
Rachel M.
Saint Peter, MN
I really like the babyganics sun screen. It's easy to apply, doesn't have a strong odor, and works. My baby never got sunburn wearing this. I do wish it spread a little bit easier and didn't leave so much white on the skin.
Erinn P.
I love that this sunscreen is mineral based so it is safe for my baby yet still works great on me. I also love the light fragrance. It smells so good. The packaging is nice too. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kelsey B.
Albuquerque
Hands down the best! We love this sunscreen. It’s easy for anyone to apply and goes on nice and smooth. No issues with coverage or protection. Keeps my babies safe and I love that
Katrina G.
Babyganics is a great product. It works well. It does not irritate my son’s eczema. The only problem I have is the nozzle gets clogged if you don’t use it all of the time.
Chantelle S.
I LOVE this sunscreen spray! We currently have 4 bottles at my house because we have one for my house, my car, my husband’s car, and traveling from summer time! I have extremely fair skin that burns so easily and this actually allows me to be in the sun without problems! I love it is not an aerosol because then I do not need to worry about my daughter inhaling a bunch of chemicals into their lungs. The thin formula makes it super easy to apply. I highly recommend this sunscreen!
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
This is a great sunscreen for babies and children. Goes on smoothly and it's not the dangerous toxic spray kind, so it's safe for you to use! We never had any issues with our son getting sunburnt. We would apply it about every 90 minutes or so. Great product. Try it out!
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
I don't have any kids, but my boyfriend picked this up from the clearance rack at Target. Overall, this is an amazing sunscreen because it really blocks UV rays and saves us from getting sunburnt. I also trust this company to not put harsh chemicals in their products. I took one star off because this lotion is hard to fully rub in, and it leaves a white cast.
Janine D.
Glenside
The best! We’ve been using this on my son since he was 6 mons old. He’s never gotten a sunburn. Stays put and easy to spread. Most importantly no allergic reaction ever! We used a cheaper brand once while on vacation and his face swelled up until we threw him in the bath to rinse. I would never use anything but babyganics on him now and tell all my friends to beware of other brands.
Lydia J.
Davidson, NC
I have been looking for a good (little kid) kid friendly sunscreen! Where can I find this?