BY BABYGANICS

Babyganics® Tear Free Mineral-Based Sunscreen Spray 50+ SPF.
Water resistant.
Broad spectrum SPF 50+.
UVA + UVB protection.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
Non-allergenic.
No: Paba, phthalates, parabens, fragrances or nano-particles. see more...

• I have been looking for a good (little kid) kid friendly ...13 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "This Tear Free Mineral Based Sunscreen is awesome. It's lightweight and works great on my 3-month old's skin, we even used it on his face no problem. My husband and I used it on ourselves too because we forgot ours and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin and kept my fair skinned husband from turning into a tomato. We were out all day and playing in the water without any worries! #BeachBag #DiaperBag #SensitiveSkin #WholeFamily" in 11 reviews
Heather M.
For little kids, spray sunscreen makes things a lot easier. It’s quick but effective and I like that this one is not aerosol. I worry that with aerosol cans my toddler will inhale it. The sunscreen itself seems to do a great job too, my daughter hasn’t been burnt yet!
Jayme R.
Traer, IA
We are first-time users of this product after many recommendations. My three-year-old daughter loves to spray herself. It is easy to apply, practically scent-less, and she has yet to get sunburnt. I also love that it leaves her skin very soft after swimming.
Meredith K.
Deland, FL
I use this every day under my makeup. This does not sting or irritate my sensitive skin. This sunscreen doesn’t smell like sunscreen and is easy to rub in and apply. This sunscreen isn’t sticky either, so I can wear it every day without that nasty feeling.
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
Georgia, Texas and a beach vacation. Not once did my toddlers ever have a sunburn. I even use it on my 30year old skin and it does a good job. Great quality and the spray bottle is very convenient, I would recommend this to every mom or dad for their kids!
Crystal J.
Dallas, TX
Pregnant and ginger, i burn so easily being so pale but being pregnant has made me a lot more aware of what i'm putting on my body and how it affects me and my baby. Love that it's free of harsh chemicals and it works. bonus is the spray nozzle!
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I like to use this for my son specially beach time during summer. The consistency is perfect, not too thin and not thick. It has good amount of spf which can protect my baby’s sensitive skin. This product is also organic and nature friendly.
Robin B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I had Melanoma 10 years ago and I'm VERY particular when it comes to the sunscreen that I use and that I use on my family. Babyganics is so gentle but works hard to protect my skin! This is my go to for sun protection!
Tara R.
For someone with real bad eczema and allergic to everything, this brand is the only thing that didn't give me a rash! I'm allergic to sunscreen and was hesitant but it's great. Love, love, love this product!!
Alexis M.
Perfect for your little ones and even yourself if you have any sensitivities. I am s huge fan of this entire brand because they keep all of the hats chemicals out of their products but keep the price very affordable!
Marisa L.
I like to use this product on my children and myself ! I love that’s is a more natural sunscreen that is still effective and keeps up protected from the sun ! Very convenient to keep in my diaper bag. Would recommend
Lydia J.
Davidson, NC
I have been looking for a good (little kid) kid friendly sunscreen! Where can I find this?