BY BABYGANICS

Babyganics® Tear Free Mineral-Based Sunscreen Spray 50+ SPF.
Water resistant.
Broad spectrum SPF 50+.
UVA + UVB protection.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
Non-allergenic.
No: Paba, phthalates, parabens, fragrances or nano-particles. see more...

• I have been looking for a good (little kid) kid friendly ...13 Answers
Buy on iHerb
  • "This Tear Free Mineral Based Sunscreen is awesome. It's lightweight and works great on my 3-month old's skin, we even used it on his face no problem. My husband and I used it on ourselves too because we forgot ours and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin and kept my fair skinned husband from turning into a tomato. We were out all day and playing in the water without any worries! #BeachBag #DiaperBag #SensitiveSkin #WholeFamily" in 11 reviews
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
Know that I want to take my daughter swimming this is the best thing I have ever sprayed on her it's a mineral sunscreen safe for babies and it's also tear free I definitely recommend it specially because of the spray form it dispenses a very fine mist covering a great range of skin with one spray Vegas this coming soon enough and I will definitely take this with me for my daughterIt dries instantly and has a lasting effect
Janine D.
Glenside
The best! We’ve been using this on my son since he was 6 mons old. He’s never gotten a sunburn. Stays put and easy to spread. Most importantly no allergic reaction ever! We used a cheaper brand once while on vacation and his face swelled up until we threw him in the bath to rinse. I would never use anything but babyganics on him now and tell all my friends to beware of other brands.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes , CA
I have two little boys with very sensitive skin and this is the only (and I mean ONLY) sunblock I can use on them that’s both effective and gentle at the same time. They don’t get rashes from the sunblock and aren’t getting burned so it’s a no-brainer. It’s also the only sunblock I’ll put on my face for the same reasons.
Paige R.
Red Bank, NJ
This stuff is okay but is a watered down version of the cream. We had to apply it more often on my son and so it didn’t seem to be cost effective, but I do still love this brand and the cream version is the only sunscreen I can put on my son’s skin without him breaking out in hives/a rash. So thankful for this brand.
Megan B.
Ware Shoals, SC
This stuff is awesome. I wanted some thing more safe to use on myself during pregnancy. Which is of course a little on the pricey side but worth it for how much your skin soaks everything in. Very effective, a little thin but did the job to keep my fair skin protected.
Jessica P.
Renton, WA
I purchased this to protect my little ones sun from sun damage for her first summer. I got the 6oz bottle and I love the texture, it’s tear free even though I avoid her eyes. All of Babyganics products are trustworthy which is the utmost importance.
Katie M.
Fayetteville, AR
I love using safer products so this was an obvious choice. It goes on easily but takes a good minute to rub in. Also not 100% water proof. It tends to run and needs reapplied often. We’re going to try the lotion and see if maybe it stays on better.
Cathy B.
Glendale, AZ
I have seriously sensitive skin when it comes to sunscreen and the "stuff" in most of them.on the market. I love this one because it offers the SPF needed living in the desert southwest and the staying power for all the sweaty summer days.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I like to use this for my son specially beach time during summer. The consistency is perfect, not too thin and not thick. It has good amount of spf which can protect my baby’s sensitive skin. This product is also organic and nature friendly.
Janette A.
Durham, NC
This stuff is awesome! Keeps me and my babies protected in the sun. I have tried others and i just don’t like it as much. The ingredients are good, it keeps us protected and still allows me to get a little glow, it’s perfect!
Lydia J.
Davidson, NC
I have been looking for a good (little kid) kid friendly sunscreen! Where can I find this?