BY BABYGANICS

Babyganics® Tear Free Mineral-Based Sunscreen Spray 50+ SPF.
Water resistant.
Broad spectrum SPF 50+.
UVA + UVB protection.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
Non-allergenic.
No: Paba, phthalates, parabens, fragrances or nano-particles. see more...

• I have been looking for a good (little kid) kid friendly sunscree...13 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This Tear Free Mineral Based Sunscreen is awesome. It's lightweight and works great on my 3-month old's skin, we even used it on his face no problem. My husband and I used it on ourselves too because we forgot ours and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin and kept my fair skinned husband from turning into a tomato. We were out all day and playing in the water without any worries! #BeachBag #DiaperBag #SensitiveSkin #WholeFamily" in 11 reviews
🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
Glendale, CA
I did not like this sunscreen from Babyganics. I usually love their products, but this was a fail. It did not protect my child from the sun, in fact, my child’s arms were sunburned, so much that we had to take him to the ER. (I applied the cream every hour too). The sunburn definitely did not help with his eczema. Will not be buying this sunscreen again.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
I have two little boys with very sensitive skin and this is the only (and I mean ONLY) sunblock I can use on them that’s both effective and gentle at the same time. They don’t get rashes from the sunblock and aren’t getting burned so it’s a no-brainer. It’s also the only sunblock I’ll put on my face for the same reasons.
Meredith K.
Deland, FL
I use this every day under my makeup. This does not sting or irritate my sensitive skin. This sunscreen doesn’t smell like sunscreen and is easy to rub in and apply. This sunscreen isn’t sticky either, so I can wear it every day without that nasty feeling.
Robin B.
I had Melanoma 10 years ago and I'm VERY particular when it comes to the sunscreen that I use and that I use on my family. Babyganics is so gentle but works hard to protect my skin! This is my go to for sun protection!
Tara R.
For someone with real bad eczema and allergic to everything, this brand is the only thing that didn't give me a rash! I'm allergic to sunscreen and was hesitant but it's great. Love, love, love this product!!
Rachel M.
Saint Peter, MN
I really like the babyganics sun screen. It's easy to apply, doesn't have a strong odor, and works. My baby never got sunburn wearing this. I do wish it spread a little bit easier and didn't leave so much white on the skin.
Gracika E.
My entire family is obsessed with this sunscreen, even better we don’t have any kids lol. It seriously so smooth and no greasy. It covers easily, doesn’t burn your eyes, and stays on nicely. The smell is a neutral smell. You can purchase this most places I think Walmart and target have the best prices though.
Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
Love love love babyganics sunscreen! We use it on our kids and for ourselves when ever we go outside and it does a great job. We usually don't have to reapply it either.
Heather M.
For little kids, spray sunscreen makes things a lot easier. It’s quick but effective and I like that this one is not aerosol. I worry that with aerosol cans my toddler will inhale it. The sunscreen itself seems to do a great job too, my daughter hasn’t been burnt yet!
Crystal J.
Dallas, TX
Pregnant and ginger, i burn so easily being so pale but being pregnant has made me a lot more aware of what i'm putting on my body and how it affects me and my baby. Love that it's free of harsh chemicals and it works. bonus is the spray nozzle!
Lydia J.
Davidson, NC
I have been looking for a good (little kid) kid friendly sunscreen! Where can I find this?