Babyganics Squeeze & Foam Shampoo & Body Wash Chamomile Verbena 7 fl oz uploaded by Kendra O.Babyganics Squeeze & Foam Shampoo & Body Wash Chamomile Verbena 7 fl oz uploaded by Breanna S.

BY BABYGANICS

NeoNourish Natural Seed Oil Blend is designed to help nurture and support the unique needs of baby's skin. Natural tomato, sunflower, cranberry, black cumin and red raspberry seed oils help support health skin development and deliver antioxidant protection. Extra GentleNon-Allergenic Pediatrician & dermatologiest testedwith Natural Plant-Based Ingredients.+ NeoNourish Natural Seed Oil Blend see more...

Kendra O.
I really like this smell but the squeeze action of it is a bit annoying and hard to use with one hand. I have a bit of arthritis and it’s kind of hard to use. It is pretty gentle which I like for my kids. I like that it has no parabens sulfates or dyes or mineral oil. This has lasted me a long time as well.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Love, love! This stuff is awesome and worthy every penny. I love lotion for my babes. I have so much that I won't have to buy now but I will be buying when I run out. Reasonably priced for the quality.
Breanna S.
Cosby, TN
We received this bath and body wash as a gift for m my baby shower and so far it has been great!! The scent is delightful and calming and the foaming wash is very effective at gently cleaning baby's skin.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this squeeze and foam formula! It smells great and is a great alternative to Johnson & Johnson's. I feel that it is gentle on my baby's skin and he smells so fresh after his bath
Ashley M.
Mixed feelings on this. I don't love this shampoo. The formula leaves my mixed baby's hair very fuzzy. What I do love is it's foamy! It's feels easier to clean with foam.
Stormie C.
Greenville, IN
Our favorite brand of body soaps is from this company. Always smells amazing and is gentle on my son's sensative skin.