BY NONE

Your baby-safe world just got bigger! It's a big, wide world out there and your baby wants at it. But sunburn and damage to sensitive skin isn't anything you want them to explore. Our mineral- based SPF formulas provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and glides on smooth for effortless application. Non-allergenic and tear free, so it can go on whatever part of your baby the sun's gonna shine. see more...

Lelu F.
I love these sticks for my little one all summer. It is non irritating and clear stick with good for you ingredients. Since it is a small stick it is easy to carry around in a purse. I highly recommend it to parents for themselves and for kids
Sallie P.
Greenville
I love all babyganics sunscreen! We spend a lot of time outside in the sun and water, and my little one has never had a sunburn! The stick makes it super easy to apply.
Fernishaa M.
Omak
I don't know. Never used sunscreen. So if you like it you like. But I have no idea how sunscreen works. Like I said never has to use it
Brittany K.
Canal Winchester, OH
This is a great effective and affordable sunscreen even for sensitive skin .I use it for myself and my kiddos
Rachel C.
I love this simplicity of the stick. It works well and doesn’t leave my skin/face feeling greasy.