BY BABYGANICS

Soothes & Softens Shea Butter, Aloe, Vitamin E, Olive & Avocado Oil Deep Lasting Hydration Specially formulated with Natural Plant-Based Ingredients. Hypoallergenic Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested No Parabens No Sulfates No Phthalates No Toxins No Mineral Oil No Petrolatum No Artificial Colors No Nuts No Gluten BabyGanics® Naturally Safe & Gentle Hi! We re Kevin & Keith...As family guys we re kind of compulsive about creating a clean, safe and healthy environment for our babies, our pets and ourselves!  We make a whole range of products that are naturally safe and gentle and always do what they promise.  Let us know what you think! Never tested on animals. Let us know what you think!   ; see more...

Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
This lotion works really well. I'm glad that it is natural and safe for my baby's body and it moisturizes well. The downfall is the smell. My husband said it smelled like pencil lead and it REALLY DOES! It's REALLY disgusting! I have no idea what the smell is- maybe a combo of the aloe and something else, but it's not a pleasant smell and because of that I couldn't bring myself to buying it again. If they changed the smell on this, I would totally purchase again!
Robyn L.
Minneapolis, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got a bunch of BabyGanics products for my baby shower and I really love that they are hypoallergenic and sensitive for my baby's skin, I don't really love the way they smell though, even though they are "unscented" there is still a weird kind of smell to them.
Ru M.
Great for the babies and very gentle while cleansing at the same time! The smell is also quite lovely!
Kate C.
Mesa, AZ
It's nice to know what's going on my kids' skin! No cancer causing chemicals! Yes please!