BY BABYGANICS

Newborn Essential Shea Butter, Aloe, Vitamin E, Olive & Avocado Oil Deep Lasting Hydration Specially Formulated with Natural Plant-Based Ingredients. Hypoallergenic Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested No Parabens No Sulfates No Phthalates No Toxins No Mineral Oil No Petrolatum No Artificial Colors No Nuts No Gluten No Synthetic Fragrance BabyGanics® Naturally Safe & Gentle Hi! We re Kevin & Keith...As family guys we re kind of compulsive about creating a clean, safe and healthy environment for our babies, our pets and ourselves!  We make a whole range of products that are naturally safe and gentle and always do what they promise.  Let us know what you think! Never tested on animals. Let us know what you think!   ; see more...

BabyGanics Smooth Moves Extra Gentle Daily Lotion
  • "It has a mild smell, and doesnt leave him too greasy, but it works great on his dry skin. " in 1 review
Cora M.
San Diego
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Clearly so good for my newborns skin, I used these products on all my children because I trust its not full of any unnecessary additives that can harm babies sensitive skin. Smells citrusy and fresh.
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Found on clearance and decided to try it out. I use it every now and then as a moisturizer on my hands and arms and I also put it on my daughters before bed they seem to really enjoy it. I don't care for the packaging maybe just because my pump broke the same day I bought it but the lotion itself is nice.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this lotion on all three of my kids, the best part is my middle child has eczema and my baby has sensitive skin and they can all use this without irritation. I am very satisfied with how moisturized my children's skin is left without being oily or over perfumed. I highly recommend.
Jessika F.
New Castle, IN
We use this lotion on my son because he has very sensitive skin and is prone to eczema. This brand is free of all kinds of chemicals, so I feel good using it all over his body. We've been purchasing it for 7 years and will continue. My only complaint is that it is a bit thin.
Tatiana K.
Drums, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I recently have switched almost all my son's things to babyganics because it's so Natural. There of course are time I will use a different lotion, but the Babyganics lotion smells so good and leaves my son soft!
Kayleigh S.
Peotone, IL
This stuff is the best. My son has very dry and sensitive skin, and it has helped him from the first time we used it. We bought it at Babies's r us just to try it, and it's great. It doesn't leave him greasy and it doesn't irritate his skin. The smell isn't strong either which is a plus. We'll definitely be buying this from now on.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I think people see organic and get excited but that does not always mean that the product is allergen-free or good for sensitive skin. My baby and I are both extremely allergic to this lotion and all babyorganic products. They cause hives on the site applied! Test before you buy!
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
This lotion has a mild smell to it... it feels to greasy but it help with my sons dry skin. I enjoy this product because I know it doesn't have any harsh chemicals. You can find this brand at any of your local grocery stores and it can be overall satisfying !
Joanna M.
Sykesville, MD
This is a wonderful, gentle and effective product. My daughter has bad eczema and dry skin, other brands of soap and shampoo were making it worse. This product didn't bother her skin at all. Since it is a foam pump it also seems to last longer and discourages my daughter for using more than needed. This has become a staple product in our home.
marissa H.
Holmes, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this all the time on my baby! I feel safe and better it doesn’t have all these chemicals. I even use it on myself! It doesn’t cause breakouts on either of us. And it is a little pricy but it’s about the usual price you would pay for similar products.