Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Fragrance Free

Go forth and foam with the Babyganics Bubble Bath! A bathtub full of bubbles?! Oh, if your baby could high-five and do a fist pump right now. Good to know there's serious cleaning and skincare going on here and every bubble is safe for eyes and gentle...

Does this leave a residue on the skin?
Start your review of Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Fragrance Free!
How would you rate this product?
16 days agoPlainfield, NJ
Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Fragrance Free uploaded by Shaquoia L.
Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Fragrance Free uploaded by Shaquoia L.
I love this shampoo. It's also a body wash. The bottle I have is 16 oz and I use it for both and it has lasted me 3 months and counting. It's fragrance-free but because of the ingredients it does have a slight scent. It contains aloe, cucumber, cranberry and avocado oils just to name a few. It comes out instantly as foam and it gets the job done. You never need more than two pumps. It's tear free so there's no issues when I'm washing my son's hair. I would definitely recommend this.
2 months agoPhoenix , AZ
I have used this products for my kids sense the day that they were born. I love the foaming formula is easy to use. It is so genteel for all types of skin. And the fact that it is an organic product it’s for sure a great buy!
22 days agoSanford, FL
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Love the foaming shampoo and body wash from babyganics. My daughter loves and thinks it is so exciting to see foam! Has a great smell and leaves her skin feeling smooth and clean. Highly recommend.
7 months agoSeattle
Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Fragrance Free uploaded by Chand J.
I have been using this body wash on my little one for 1-1/2 years and I love it! Babyganics Good Night Bubble Bath, Orange Blossom it has a foamy texture which makes easy to use and later nicely, does nt irritate my sons skin! Plus it has oil blend which leaves skin soft and nourished!
7 months agoOrlando, FL
My favorite baby wash ! Love the fact that it doubles as a shampoo as well. We have tried other baby washes from Bebe klorane and mustella, however babyganic won for us the body wash competition. It foams great keeping my baby entertained, has a nice gentle chamomile smell and leaves my baby squeaky clean. Ow and it’s affordable and basic at most stores !
8 months agoBothell, WA
This product has been great for my Daughters with sensitive skin!  I love that it foams up and rinses out so easily.  The product is extremely affordable and lasted us a long time.  I was really pleased with how sensitive it was and did not bother their skin at all.  I definitely keep this product in stock at all times.
8 months ago
My baby has very sensitive skin and this was the only thing that wouldn’t turn her skin red. Fragrance free was very important to me after watching the documentary “STINK” on netflix. You really don’t know what these companies are putting on your baby’s skin and it’s your responsibility to look for brands, like babyganics, who look out for you.
5 months agoWildomar, CA
We have been using Babyganics for a few years now. I appreciate that it is fragrance free. The pump bottle is nice and convenient for bathing my son who doesn't sit very still.  He has never complained about a sting if he gets product in his eyes and he comes out smelling fresh and clean.  Love this product.
8 months ago
I like to use shampoo of my children that aren’t harsh because if you have a child, you know if shampoo gets in their eyes, they’re screaming bloody murder. This organic baby shampoo has been gentle on both of my little ones.
3 months agoFountain Hill, PA
The babyganics Shampoo and body wash is super gentle for any baby. My daughter has especially sensitive skin so I have to be super careful with anything I use on her. She never had a breakout or was uncomfortable after using this product. I would recommend it to any parent who's child has sensitive skin.