Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Fragrance Free uploaded by Stephanie K.Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Fragrance Free uploaded by Cristal C.Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Fragrance Free uploaded by Nailil I.

BY BABYGANICS

Go forth and foam with the Babyganics Bubble Bath! A bathtub full of bubbles?! Oh, if your baby could high-five and do a fist pump right now. Good to know there's serious cleaning and skincare going on here and every bubble is safe for eyes and gentle...

Stephanie K.
Grand Jct, CO
Purchased at: Target
I was given this and we love using this on our baby. It has natural plant based ingredients and non-allergenic. We want to continue to use this brand for her body care needs. It was a price I can afford and the product lasts a while. I recommend this to anyone who’s worried their baby has sensitive skin.
Jessica H.
Colorado Springs
Purchased at: Target
I love how gentle this is on our little ones skin and that it is fragrance free! The foaming pump dispenser is also super convenient at bath time when wrangling a wet toddler!
Tiara D.
Babyganics foaming body wash provides a good lather and the pump is easy to use. I chose the fragrance free option for using when we first brought my daughter home from the hospital because she had healing wounds from her surgeries. The bottle has lasted a long time.
Yesenia M.
Mesquite , TX
For a while my daughter kept getting dandruff spots on her head and so I kept trying different shampoos on her and it wouldn’t go away. I’m not really sure what causes dandruff but I even tried going with aveeno and it didn’t work until finally I tried babyganics and we have been using this shampoo for the past about 4 months with no problem! I am so so glad I tried this. I always saw it at the store and looked at it but never got it and now it’s the only one I buy for her and I have started buy other products from this brand and I am loving them!
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
I love the foaming wash by Babyganics. My daughter has sensitive skin and got a rash from the first two products I tried on her. This one left her skin clean and smooth. I also use it for shampoo and it doesn't make her eyes water. The foaming wash goes on easily using hands or washcloth and lathers really nicely. I love that the product is natural and the price is really reasonable as well. I order usually from Amazon, but you can buy a few other places also. I do wish the scent was a little better, but I don't dislike it.
Nailil I.
KATY, TX
Our baby has had sensitive skin since birth. When I came across a sample of this product and tried it, I fell for it. I saw significant improvement on her skin, as it added moisture after each bath. Since, we became loyal users of the brand and highly recommend it to others.
Hillary W.
River Oaks , TX
Most foam washes simply disappear when applied, but this one actually lathers! It doesn't irritate or dry out my daughter's super sensitive skin, either. Honestly I don't really mind the smell, it's not wonderful, but I'd rather it have a bit of a bitter smell than to be over-perfumed. Knowing that it's natural is a major plus, too.
Cristal C.
Odessa , TX
This shampoo & body wash is amazing I been through plenty of shampoo because my baby has super sensitive skin and this has been the best so far very affordable shampoo I would recommend to mom that have kids that suffer from sensitive skin!
Ashley J.
I didn't care for this product. Both of the scents offered smelled horrible and I couldn't get it to suds up very well unless I used a ton. For the price there are many other more effective products. Wouldn't recommend.
Rachael N.
This is so gentle and natural I could use it on my son who has bad eczema. It took forever to find something that he could use and I was so happy when we found this!

Amazon