Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Fragrance Free uploaded by Cristal C.

BY BABYGANICS

Go forth and foam. To a baby, bath time is a crazy carnival of wondrous sights and sounds. But don’t be fooled— there’s real cleaning going on here and every bubble is safe for eyes and gentle on skin. Thick, soft, instant-foam gently cleanses from head to toe and rinses clean, leaving your baby’s hair and skin soft and nourished. Hey, we’re not foolin’ around here.

Use several pumps of our soft, instant foam on a wet washcloth or your hand. Lather, giggle, rinse!

Tiara D.
Babyganics foaming body wash provides a good lather and the pump is easy to use. I chose the fragrance free option for using when we first brought my daughter home from the hospital because she had healing wounds from her surgeries. The bottle has lasted a long time.
Cristal C.
Odessa , TX
This shampoo & body wash is amazing I been through plenty of shampoo because my baby has super sensitive skin and this has been the best so far very affordable shampoo I would recommend to mom that have kids that suffer from sensitive skin!
Ashley J.
I didn't care for this product. Both of the scents offered smelled horrible and I couldn't get it to suds up very well unless I used a ton. For the price there are many other more effective products. Wouldn't recommend.
Alexis M.
Orlando, FL
I love the foam because it lasts so much longer than using the regular soaps, a little goes a long way and again I absolutely love the smell of this product
Angelia A.
salem oregon
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that it's all natural and chemical free. I often buy this over Johnsons baby . Organic is the way to go!
helena V.
São Paulo
Quero minhas Eu gostaria de receber amostras grátis, pois adoro a marca e como sou maquiadora, posso indicar meus clientes! Grata,Helena