BY BABYGANICS

Works Hard. Plays Safe.™ Naturally Non-Toxic Your family frolics in their birthday suits in this place. Scum and mildew? Ew! Chemical residue from cleaning products? Double eww! Scrub-a-Tub will leave your bathroom surfaces sparkling clean and as harmless as a rubber ducky. Hi! We re Kevin & Keith...BabyGanics founding-fathers - compulsive, clean-freaks but also family guys! We read other green labels and think "Whoa. That s harsh!" Safe for the planet should include people, right? So, we make products that clean like crazy and are safe around babies: earth safe, people safe and picky mother-in-law safe. Let us know what you think! babyganics.com  or ; see more...

• Does it work well on hard water stains and soap scum?2 Answers
Veronica M.
Oakton, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I wanted a safe and natural cleaner to clean my bathtub because I have a son who takes baths. I didn't want him bathing and sitting in a tub full of chemicals and bleach. Babyganics has been a brand I've used and trusted for many years and is why I bought this spray. I simply spray all over the tub and get a wet sponge to scrub and clean before rinsing the tub. It cleans well and gets rid of scum and any residue. I highly recommend it.
Jen O.
Weatherly, PA
I am currently pregnant and had started switching to products that use less chemicals about a year ago. This tub cleaner is the first product that I tried - and I have loved it ever since! It works just as good if not better than the typical bath products you see advertised. There is no harsh smell when using/afterwards. I feel much better using it and I will continue to use when my baby arrives. Love it!!
HELI H.
Before starting to make my own cleaning products i always used babyganics and still do from time to time. I feel safe using this product around my kids and pets as it is natural and contain no toxic ingredients that can be harmful to be using around kids and pets. I prefer using chemical free products .
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
I ordered this product off of Amazon and completely fell in love. There is virtually no smell to it so me being pregnant I don't have to worry about breathing in terrible fumes. and it works really good too. will definitely continue to purchase this after my daughter is born
Hannah M.
Stanardsville, VA
We've used this to clean our daughters infant tub and now the bathtub in her room. We've now graduated to using it in every bathroom in the house. There is no chemical sent and it works like a charm in wiping out build up in our tubs!
Arianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
I try to clean the tub out as often as possible so when I do I try to use less harsh chemicals because my son takes a bath in the actual tub. When I saw this at first I was hesitant but just after the first time my tub looked so much cleaner than the leading products that have nasty chemicals
Marina R.
Tallmadge , OH
I've been switching out all my high chemical products for baby safe ones, and this one is awesome! I spray it in the shower before I shower..: then at the end scrub it clean! Works so great with the hot steam, and I feel safe using it with my little one 😊one happy momma!
Valerie T.
Northfield, OH
I bought this due to the ingredients, which are more natural to make sure my baby wasn't exposed to the harsh toxins of other cleaners. Pleasantly, it also does the job! It works so well that my mother, who doesn't have an infant in the house now also buys it for her own home. It smells good too !
Courtney K.
I always use this is my tub so there isn't a residue or chemicals when my kid get in to bathe. It gets the tub very clean and doesn't leave a residue at all! And smells great!
Elena S.
Yay! something that I can use that's natural and gets the job done! with all the cleaners that have so many chemicals, it's nice knowing that there are still things I can use
Dana G.
Mapleville, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does it work well on hard water stains and soap scum?