BabyGanics Say Ahh! Flouride Free Toothpaste uploaded by Emilee H.BabyGanics Say Ahh! Flouride Free Toothpaste uploaded by Tara F.

BY BABYGANICS

For All-Natural Babies™. Dye-Free Clear Gel. Helps Remove Plaque & Promote Good Oral Health. No Fluoride, Saccharin, Parabens, or Toxins. Specially Formulated with Natural Based Ingredients. Gently Cleans Teeth & Gums As family guys we re kind of compulsive, in a good way, about creating a clean, safe and healthy environment for our babies, our pets and ourselves!  We make a whole range of products that are naturally safe and gentle and always do what they promise.  Let us know what you think! Never tested on animals. see more...

Emilee H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Strawberry more...
I bought this for my 1 year old twins and was hesitant to use it, only because it says to consult a dentist if under 2. Although, after a while of it just sitting in the cupboard, I tried it out. Since it is all natural and I don’t see any reason why not to give it to them, I did, and I am so glad. They love it and we have fun practicing how to spit it out. This is going to be a great daily addition to our routine.
Heidi C.
Alvarado , MN
Our little guys love brushing with this. I have never had kids so excited to brush as my twins are when we use this. It smells good, and is free of dyes asking with being fluoride free. We love that it is helping instill good oral hygiene at a young age.
Paloma M.
Carpentersvle, IL
My daughter loves these toothpaste! I love how easy it is to brush her teeth! She's only one an always looks forward brushing her teeth and I absolutely love it!
Casey L.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
At first my little one didn't like this toothpaste because it was fruity and she was use to minty. The toothpaste comes out very fast but overall I think it does a good job
Roxanne W.
Port Isabel, TX
I am in love with this product! mainly because my son actually let's me brush his teeth now! At first we went with a typical Walmart Colgate brand but every time it was time to brush those pearly whites he would just push the toothbrush out of the way and scream constantly well I figured it was the taste and I'm a fan over organic and natural ingredients so I figured I'd try and find one, of course Walmart didn't carry any so I looked in Amazon and thug I would try this one since it seemed very pure and smoothr then the first one we tried. I have come to realize this ones taste is more gentle and duller. easier for baby to get use too in my opinion
Ashley D.
Arlington, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We've been really happy with the Babyganics toothpaste (watermelon flavor). It's a gel toothpaste, so it's definitely runnier than the paste form most of us are used to. Because it's so runny, I occasionally squirt too much onto the toothbrush and have to rinse some of it off. The flavor is pretty mild, which is nice for a toddler who is just being introduced to brushing teeth. The container has lasted us quite a while, making the two-pack we bought a great deal.

We haven't tried any other baby/toddler toothpastes, so we don't have anything to compare this to, but so far we have no complaints other than the liquidity of the gel.
haily b.
Clearfield, UT
We bought this for my daughter, to us it was expensive at the time (being new parents) but we soon learned how awesome it is! Worth paying more for peace of mind. My daughter is now 2 and refuses to use any other kind, she loves the strawberry.
Jenn V.
I have tried Tom's farm fluoride free & this toothpaste for my son & he prefers this brand. He says it tastes yummy & actually looks forward to brushing his teeth. It's fluoride free, so it's safe for him to swallow, plus it helps remove plaque. Definitely a must for young kids!
Tara F.
Wilmington, DE
My daughter won't brush with anything else. she thinks the tiger is adorable. It makes brushing her teeth so easy. The taste is great and easy to apply to the toothbrush.
Alyssa W.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My 2 year old loves this stuff. When I say it's time to brush she runs straight to the bathroom. I have the strawberry flavor and it's her favorite.
Emilee H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this because it is safe to swallow and floride free, among other benefits. Although, I realized that it says children under 2 need to consult a dentist first. My twins are 1 and I want to start a brushing routine. Although, they don't spit yet. What age do you start giving this to your kids? I don't think it is necessary to see a dentist to use this. What do you think?

Amazon