BY BABYGANICS

Find personal wipes at Target.com! Babyganics premoistened 100 ct see more...

Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Taylor
I wasn't really a fan of these. If you are just using them for face and hands they are fine but for a diaper change I'd pass, they are really thin so if you're out somewhere and can't wash your hands after a change I feel kinda gross. For the price you pay for these I feel like they should be better
Kendall K.
Kendall K.
These wipes have been great for our newborn daughter. She has sensitive skin and we can't use a lot of the wipes available since they dry out or irritate her skin. These are like cloths they're so soft. Work well and decent price depending where you get them. Bought them on Amazon. Would recommend.
Autumn J.
Autumn J.
Louisville, KY
These wipes smell sooo good. Like fruit! I buy them at Babies R Us and I love them. Baby organics can be used on face, diaper area or any other place. They are so satisfying I love them and recommend them.
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Very nice product for my little one. I love them. When I used it first time I was satisfied right after using it. I bought it in target and amazon com. I am repeat user. It so good result every time))))
Ebony C.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I love these wipes. I received them for my baby shower and I use them all the time. They are easy to find and affordable. I recommend trying them, as the ingredients are safe. I definitely will purchase again: