BABYGANICS Premoistened 100 ct uploaded by Shirlane L.

BY BABYGANICS

Find personal wipes at Target.com! Babyganics premoistened 100 ct see more...

Julie N.
San Jose, CA
I like this for it's gentle texture on the skin. It is also tearable, so you can use half-sheets or quarter-sheets if you only need a little bit. Since it came in a multiple packs when I purchased it, it was a more affordable option for removing makeup at the end of the day.

However, my partner felt that my skin smelled of the baby wipes afterwards, which he did not like. I would recommend washing your face after using this if this is apart of your skincare routine!
Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
The giant packs were bogo at babies are us so I got a few and haven’t looked back. We are lucky that our kids aren’t allergic to wipes so we used a bunch of brands but this is our go to.

It’s not too thick or thin, just wet enough to get the job done. I recommend these over pampers.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I love these wipes. I received them for my baby shower and I use them all the time. They are easy to find and affordable. I recommend trying them, as the ingredients are safe. I definitely will purchase again:
Kristen E.
Taylor
I wasn't really a fan of these. If you are just using them for face and hands they are fine but for a diaper change I'd pass, they are really thin so if you're out somewhere and can't wash your hands after a change I feel kinda gross. For the price you pay for these I feel like they should be better
Kendall K.
These wipes have been great for our newborn daughter. She has sensitive skin and we can't use a lot of the wipes available since they dry out or irritate her skin. These are like cloths they're so soft. Work well and decent price depending where you get them. Bought them on Amazon. Would recommend.
Autumn J.
Louisville, KY
These wipes smell sooo good. Like fruit! I buy them at Babies R Us and I love them. Baby organics can be used on face, diaper area or any other place. They are so satisfying I love them and recommend them.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Very nice product for my little one. I love them. When I used it first time I was satisfied right after using it. I bought it in target and amazon com. I am repeat user. It so good result every time))))
Shirlane L.
El Paso, TX
Keeps my baby clean and organic it helps him a lot because he has very bad skin and eczema
Lynda M.
bolton
Love these wipes! It’s great knowing that no harsh chemicals are being put on my kids sensitive skin. I am in Canada and I spend the extra money to get this brands product delivered to me . I would purchase again and again