Babyganics Night Time Bubble Bath, Natural Orange Blossom, 12 fl oz uploaded by Renee A.Babyganics Night Time Bubble Bath, Natural Orange Blossom, 12 fl oz uploaded by La B.

BY BABYGANICS

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. With 100% Natural NeoNourish Seed Oil Blend to Help Nurture Support Baby s Skin Plant-Based Ingredients 2 Calming Formula to Help Keep Baby Soothed Relaxed 1 Nourishing Ingredients Help Soften Moisturize Baby s Skin 4 Tear Free 7 Non-Allergenic 6 Pediatrician Dermatologist Tested 5 Never Tested on Animals After a day of mad exploration your baby s still not ready to settle down? Help the wind-down with the peace found in the blossom of an orange tree. Relax your baby in a warm bath made with the natural, calming fragrances from ingredients like Orange Blossom and our NeoNourish Seed Oil Blend. Perfect prep for a baby-safe sleep. No: Parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, gluten, artificial fragrances or dyes see more...

• Is this product gentle enough for newborns?4 Answers
  • What other products from this line are good?5 Answers
Heidi C.
Alvarado , MN
I love this stuff! It smells great, it bubbles nicely. My boys love bath time with this. This brand is so gentle on my little ones skin.
Ashley M.
Bought this a few days ago and I love it!! The ingredient list is great and the price point. No weird smell and makes a lot of bubbles
Jessica F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My boy loves this bubble bath. Has a great light scent but foams ups great! Doesn't irritate his skin, will definitely purchase again
Brittany J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I adore every single babyganics product I have tried! This is no exception! The scent had to grow on me a little but now i love it!
Erica B.
Babyganics is worth the price! We got some of this in a sample pack and I have been looking for the full size bottle at our target
Ashley B.
Andover , MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
A great product but I wish it had a stronger scent. It would be nice to smell it more , I find the scent doesn't last .
alexis j.
Flushing, MI
Smells great. Kiddies seem to like it! I would totally recommend it! Easy for kids to help put in bath themselves.
Rosie P.
Bronx , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Omg my kids love this bubble bath every night it relaxes them before they go to bed
Kelly b.
Bay shore, NY
Just purchased this for my boys. So far so good. The smell is great-they loved it!!
Ashley M.
What other products from this line are good?
La B.
Is this product gentle enough for newborns?