Babyganics Night Time Bubble Bath, Natural Orange Blossom, 12 fl oz uploaded by Renee A.Babyganics Night Time Bubble Bath, Natural Orange Blossom, 12 fl oz uploaded by La B.

BY BABYGANICS

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. With 100% Natural NeoNourish Seed Oil Blend to Help Nurture Support Baby s Skin Plant-Based Ingredients 2 Calming Formula to Help Keep Baby Soothed Relaxed 1 Nourishing Ingredients Help Soften Moisturize Baby s Skin 4 Tear Free 7 Non-Allergenic 6 Pediatrician Dermatologist Tested 5 Never Tested on Animals After a day of mad exploration your baby s still not ready to settle down? Help the wind-down with the peace found in the blossom of an orange tree. Relax your baby in a warm bath made with the natural, calming fragrances from ingredients like Orange Blossom and our NeoNourish Seed Oil Blend. Perfect prep for a baby-safe sleep. No: Parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, gluten, artificial fragrances or dyes see more...

• Is this product gentle enough for newborns?4 Answers
  • What other products from this line are good?5 Answers
Erica B.
Erica B.
Babyganics is worth the price! We got some of this in a sample pack and I have been looking for the full size bottle at our target
alexis j.
alexis j.
Flushing , MI
Smells great. Kiddies seem to like it! I would totally recommend it! Easy for kids to help put in bath themselves.
Ashley M.
Bought this a few days ago and I love it!! The ingredient list is great and the price point. No weird smell and makes a lot of bubbles
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Omg my kids love this bubble bath every night it relaxes them before they go to bed
Christina C.
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
The brad is great. I love most of their products but the smell of this product is terrible! I could not get past the smell. I would not recommend this product. I did not like my son smelling like this. I don't see how this is calming for bed time. Give me back my lavender!!!

Jenny B.
Jenny B.
I bought the babyganics bubble bath for myself and my one year old son. I wanted something natural with a pleasing scent to help us relax during bath times. We are extremely happy with the soothing fragrance and gentle properties of the babyganics bubble bath. It creates a lot of bubbles in the water, which seems like it should be a given; but not all bath products do! Looking forward to trying the other scent combinations such as the lavender babyganics bubble bath, since this one is so very nice.
Ana S.
Ana S.
San antonio, TX
I got this buble bath last week for my toddler and we are very happy with it! It is natural, smells delicate and creates a lot of bubles! My son has a lot of fun!
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Alvarado , MN
I love this stuff! It smells great, it bubbles nicely. My boys love bath time with this. This brand is so gentle on my little ones skin.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Buford, GA
Love this product. Doesn't leave a weird film or greasy feeling in the water or on my baby when she is bathing. Easy to use and just a little bit goes a long way. Love that it isn't overly potent either.
Ashley M.
What other products from this line are good?
La B.
La B.
Is this product gentle enough for newborns?