Babyganics Night Time Bubble Bath, Natural Orange Blossom, 12 fl oz uploaded by La B.Babyganics Night Time Bubble Bath, Natural Orange Blossom, 12 fl oz uploaded by Renee A.

BY BABYGANICS

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. With 100% Natural NeoNourish Seed Oil Blend to Help Nurture Support Baby s Skin Plant-Based Ingredients 2 Calming Formula to Help Keep Baby Soothed Relaxed 1 Nourishing Ingredients Help Soften Moisturize Baby s Skin 4 Tear Free 7 Non-Allergenic 6 Pediatrician Dermatologist Tested 5 Never Tested on Animals After a day of mad exploration your baby s still not ready to settle down? Help the wind-down with the peace found in the blossom of an orange tree. Relax your baby in a warm bath made with the natural, calming fragrances from ingredients like Orange Blossom and our NeoNourish Seed Oil Blend. Perfect prep for a baby-safe sleep. No: Parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, gluten, artificial fragrances or dyes see more...

• Is this product gentle enough for newborns?4 Answers
  • What other products from this line are good?5 Answers
La B.
I love love love Babyganics baby bubble bath. I really like that it has natural ingredients that I am familiar with and has ingredients that I can pronounce. This bubble bath makes a lot of bubbles. My baby really enjoys bath time. It does not have a harsh smell. I would absolutely purchase this product again.
Jessica A.
Fort Carson, CO
Love this for my kiddo! Foams up well (very important in the life of your average three year old!) . Not a very strong smell at all. Not harsh on the skin at all. Will definitely be continuing to purchase this product as my kid takes a bubble bath nearly every day!
Geraldine P.
Kettering , OH
Es un excelente producto a mi bebe le encantaa y a mi yo lo amo ya que es le proporciona a mi hija un baño de burbujas divertido e hidratante me encanta que es un producto natural lo compraria siempre es un producto que no puede faltar en mi casa
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Mega Parent Expert
I love babyganics! Their bubble bath doesn't suds up super well but that's okay with me. I prefer their original scent over the orange blossom but still smells nice. Not sure if it's helped him calm down but he does smell good
Casey F.
Stewartstown, PA
I really enjoy using any Babyganics product, especially this bubble bath! The scent takes a little to get used to but overall very nice product. Bought this product at Target.
Jessica F.
Mega Parent Expert
My boy loves this bubble bath. Has a great light scent but foams ups great! Doesn't irritate his skin, will definitely purchase again
Brittany J.
Mega Parent Expert
I adore every single babyganics product I have tried! This is no exception! The scent had to grow on me a little but now i love it!
Jenny B.
I bought the babyganics bubble bath for myself and my one year old son. I wanted something natural with a pleasing scent to help us relax during bath times. We are extremely happy with the soothing fragrance and gentle properties of the babyganics bubble bath. It creates a lot of bubbles in the water, which seems like it should be a given; but not all bath products do! Looking forward to trying the other scent combinations such as the lavender babyganics bubble bath, since this one is so very nice.
Rubi S.
I love Babyganics products I've used them since my son was born and he is now going to be 2 in 3 months ahhh! I still use them I trust the brand and the product leaves his skin smooth and smells nice!
Ana S.
San antonio, TX
I got this buble bath last week for my toddler and we are very happy with it! It is natural, smells delicate and creates a lot of bubles! My son has a lot of fun!
Ashley M.
What other products from this line are good?
La B.
Is this product gentle enough for newborns?