Babyganics Natural Insect Repellent DEET-Free - 6 fl oz

by BabyGanics

Get rid of what’s buggin’ your baby. They’re not gonna be an indoor baby forever. But before you have to deal with the mean girls and bullies there are pesky mosquitoes. So you’ve got this DEET free choice. Our blend of plant and essential oils (Citronella, Peppermint, Rosemary, Lemongrass & Geranium) is pungent to mosquitoes, smells great and is good for whole family. We’ve got the creepy critters covered. High school? That’ll be up to you.

Is this safe on 3 month old? Does it really help keep bugs away?
I’m looking for a good mosquito repellent for my toddler. Does this one work well?
How well does this product work? I am also curious about the ingredients inside the product. Thank you!
Start your review of Babyganics Natural Insect Repellent DEET-Free - 6 fl oz!
Sarah G.
Thompsons Stn, TN
This product is awesome! It has a ton of essential oils that naturally repel bugs. I use it on myself as well as the kids. I am super prone to get mosquito bites and I can honestly say that this works. Its a tad greasy so I would put it in your hands and rub it on instead of spraying it.
ᴬˡᵉˣⁱˢ M.
Babyganics Natural Insect Repellent DEET-Free - 6 fl oz uploaded by ᴬˡᵉˣⁱˢ M.
Purchased at: Target
I would give 5 stars but this stuff is so oily!! Besides it being oily its amazing! I've used this on our son since he was 5 or 6 months old he is now 18 months. He does have more sensitive skin but this spray has not affected him or caused any rashes or break outs! We have tried multiple other sprays but this will always be our go to for our son! If you can get past the extreme oily-ness than you will love this!
Kelli Marie K.
Largo
Purchased at: Target
It’s a great product! It keeps the bugs away from not only my toddler but me and my fiancé as well! When we go camping this is our best friend! It’s natural so I know it won’t harm us, the smell is natural not overbearing like most insect repellent brands! I would recommend this time and time again! I get mine at target it comes in a set with the babyganics sunscreen too, great value for both!
Tasha T.
Reed city
LOVE this stuff! It works SO well for us! I love that it's organic and safe my baby! It's good knowing that people care about using organic and natural products
Kristen S.
Mountville, PA
I'm VERY satisfied with this bug spray! Every other spray I have tried I break out in a rash, but no more. It's gentle enough for my sensitive toddler and I both to use. I just tried this over the weekend. We went to a cookout at a local park where we normally get torn up by the mosquitoes. I'm happy to report that this is a first for me, no bites! :)
Dale L.
Wethersfield, CT
It does the job it is meant to do. It has a decent smell. Its easy to carry in a diaper bag or backpack. It is a little pricey, but it's worth it for the safety of it.
Megan G.
Mayville, WI
I love this product! I feel good using it on my children since it isn’t made with anything harmful. I like that it isn’t stinky and it does a good job at keeping the bugs away.
Aiyana B.
Babyganics Natural Insect Repellent DEET-Free - 6 fl oz uploaded by Aiyana B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this recently for my 5 month old, because we are visiting in Texas for a couple months and it gets BUGGY out here. Initially, I thought this would be a mist. Instead, it kind of just squirts in one spot, so I had to rub it into his arms and legs. I didn’t notice any bugs bothering us for awhile, but about 15-20 minutes after being outside, there was a bug in his hair. The smell does linger for a bit, and the formula is kind of greasy feeling, so I’d be careful what you wear with it just in case. He had a bath immediately after we came in and we weren’t out there but an hour or less. I didn’t notice any irritation which was what I was worried about. I’m really glad we didn’t have any negative side effects with this spray. I will keep it on hand for him always!
Tracey L.
Ponchatoula, LA
My baby is allergic to mosquitos so one bite means a week or two of a huge welp on him. I didn’t want to continually cover him in chemicals but he loves being outside. So we tried this. Not one bite! If it can keep the Louisiana mosquitos away it can keep anyone’s away! It is amazing!
Amanda M.
Toms River, NJ
Ive been more on the organic side because my daughter has sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate her skin and keeps the bugs away while she is outside and shes outside a lot!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...