BY BABYGANICS #4 in Insect Repellent

Babyganics® Deet Free Natural Insect Repellent.
100% natural essential oils helps keep mosquitoes, gnats & flies away.
No: parabens, sulfates, phthalates or synthetic ingredients. see more...

• How well does this work3 Answers
  • Are the ingredients in this bug spray all natural and safe? Some ...2 Answers
  • Does this repel the insects pretty good?? Where we are moving too...1 Answers
Chelsea D.
Mcallen, TX
Love love love love this!!!! As a first time mom had no idea what to use on my 9 month old with all the mosquitoes here i was so concerned. Bought this and have to say she did not experience one bite. Since no one had Any bug spray that night all the adults used it as well and none of us were bitten. This is the only one I buy for my girls and I. The smell is strong but it gets the job done!
Kristen S.
Mountville, PA
I'm VERY satisfied with this bug spray! Every other spray I have tried I break out in a rash, but no more. It's gentle enough for my sensitive toddler and I both to use. I just tried this over the weekend. We went to a cookout at a local park where we normally get torn up by the mosquitoes. I'm happy to report that this is a first for me, no bites! :)
Samantha H.
Fort Polk, LA
I have been using this on my daughter since she was 3 months old ( she is now almost 2.) She has very sensitive skin and this has never given her a problem. It works great for myself and her. It doesn't have the horrible fragrance of normal inspect repellant . And it doesn't leave baby greasy or sticky. I absolutely love Babyganics!
Kobi R.
Queen Creek, AZ
I was out of ingredients to make organic big spray so inwas skeptical of using this just cuz the fact that it's bug spray. I fell in love with it though. I love the brand so I knew I would fall in love with this product. Comparing to other baby bug sprays this is the only one I would use if you can't make your own!!!
Nina P.
Marlette, MI
I honestly wasn't expecting much from this..but we had an outdoor hang out next to a wooded area and I got bit once Before I remembered this was in the diaper bag. Sprayed it on and passed it around. We hung out for another 4 hours with out being bothered or bit up. I recommend this stuff to everyone.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
This product is awesome! It has a ton of essential oils that naturally repel bugs. I use it on myself as well as the kids. I am super prone to get mosquito bites and I can honestly say that this works. Its a tad greasy so I would put it in your hands and rub it on instead of spraying it.
Kristian C.
New Florence, MO
So far so good! I have. 3 month old son and I have used this product on him several times now. He has super sensitive skin so I was couscous at first but it doesn't harm his skin at all! It has a slight insect repellent smell but not as strong as some other products and it works great!
Amanda R.
I do not like to use products that are packed full of chemicals on my children's delegate skin! Baby gains was the perfect combination of safety without compromising effectiveness! We love this bug repellant and spent a whole summer at camp and can back with clear skin!
Michelle N.
Raleigh, NC
This is the best insect repellent for summer and I just love that it is feet free and paraben free. It works well and doesn't have the typical terrible smell of a bug spray. I bought it in the travel size which fits perfect in my bag for concerts or outdoor festivities
Rebecca B.
Newport News, VA
This is a great deet free insect repellent. We have a lot of mosquitoes in our area and this repelled them away. I love the specific instructions on the back, because if them I was able to effectively apply the repellent and in the end it worked well. Will buy again!
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro, OR
To those that use it more does it actually work?
Elizabeth P.
Is this product safe for sensitive skin? Has anyone had their baby get a rash from this?
Amanda N.
Where do they sell this product?
Cherity H.
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this product?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Great Outdoors Expert
How well does this actually work?