BY BABYGANICS #1 in Insect Repellent

Get rid of what’s buggin’ your baby. They’re not gonna be an indoor baby forever. But before you have to deal with the mean girls and bullies there are pesky mosquitoes. So you’ve got this DEET free choice. Our blend of plant and essential oils (Citronella, Peppermint, Rosemary, Lemongrass & Geranium) is pungent to mosquitoes, smells great and is good for whole family. We’ve got the creepy critters covered. High school? That’ll be up to you.

Formulated without: parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrances or dyes

• Formulated with essential oils—Citronella, Peppermint, Rosemary, Lemongrass & Geranium
  • Plant and essential oils help keep mosquitoes away
  • A DEET Free Choice
  • Product not tested on animals

Usage:

Shake well. A little bit of our plant & essential oil formula goes a long way in the combat against pesky mosquitoes. Apply evenly and reapply every 90 minutes or as needed.

• How well does this work4 Answers
  • babyganics® natural insect repellent I just bought this y...2 Answers
  • Does it keep the mosquitoes away from baby? Fragrance fre...1 Answers
Sarah S.
Colton
Review for: Babyganics Natural Insect Repellent, 2 oz, Pack of 3 more...
Unfortunately this didn’t work for us. We have tons of mosquitoes and ticks during the warmer months. It prevented neither. I won’t purchase this again. I’m not sure what is out there for safe alternatives. No, I’m not recommending this to others.
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
I was skeptical about using a deet free bug spray, but with my baby I was willing to take a chance. I am so glad I did! It really keeps the bugs away and it smells so much better than traditional bug spray (smells just like citronella). I love it so much I use it on myself too! Highly recommend.
Cynthia C.
Review for: Babyganics Natural Insect Repellent, 6 oz (Pack of 3) more...
My 2 year old daughter is highly allergic to mosquitoes. I have tried SO many different brands of insect repellent and nothing compares to this brand. Since I have been using Babyganics on my daughter, she hasn't had one single insect bite. The only thing I don't care for about this product is the smell is strong. When I apply it on my daughter, I spray my hands and apply this product that way instead of spraying this directly on her body.
Samantha A.
genesee, mi
Love babyganics. This spray is perfect for my baby. We have a lot of mosquitos at my house and I feel at ease when I spray this on her sensitive skin knowing she will be safe from the bugs. I actually like using it on myself and my two little wiener dogs as well!
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
Review for: Other more...
I was so skeptical when summer rolled around and the bugs started coming back. What was even okay to put on my toddler to keep the bugs away? When I found this I was stoked, and it works really well. My son had no skin irritation and I have never noticed a bug bite! Love this!
Marisa T.
My sister in law actually recommended this to me while we were out by the lake for the day. As it got later the bugs came out and I had forgotten big spray for my daughter. So as she was putting some on my nephew she offered to put some on my daughter as well. And honestly being feet free I was a little worried it wasn’t going to work but she barley had any bites on her at all! Definitely going to be buying my own bottle to keep in the diaper bag!! 👍👍
Yeye H.
Review for: Babyganics Natural Insect Repellent, 6 oz (Pack of 3) more...
I love this repellent!!! I recommend it to all the moms that worry about harsh ingredients on baby products. It really works and it doesn't have a strong smell. My husband even uses it when he goes outside because it doesn't irritate his skin and keeps insects away. It is more expensive than other baby repellents, but its worth the price.
Kristen M.
Review for: Other more...
So thankful this bug spray was recommended to me because I love using this for my daughter and I! Also the babyganics line is a little more pricey than I prefer, keeping her skin healthy is important to me and worth every penny! Since I exclusively breastfeed my daughter, I also needed this product to work for me to wear on my chest. I love that this is gentle, not heavily fragranced, has a very even mist when spraying and it does the job!
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
I love this Babyganics insect repellent for my kids. It smells good, isn’t sticky and doesn’t leave a residue. It also works well. We camp a lot and spend lots of time outdoors in the summer so this is perfect!
Michelle M.
Sparks, NV
This is a must if your baby is an outdoorsy one like mine. We live on a lake with mosquitos all the time and as soon as I put this on her, they stay away. I like the smell of it however, I think it’s just a little greasy at first, so you have to make sure you rub it in good.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
To those that use it more does it actually work?
Elizabeth P.
Is this product safe for sensitive skin? Has anyone had their baby get a rash from this?
Amanda N.
Where do they sell this product?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,050 reviews
How well does this actually work?
Leslie V.