BY BABYGANICS #2 in Insect Repellent

Get rid of what’s buggin’ your baby. They’re not gonna be an indoor baby forever. But before you have to deal with the mean girls and bullies there are pesky mosquitoes. So you’ve got this DEET free choice. Our blend of plant and essential oils (Citronella, Peppermint, Rosemary, Lemongrass & Geranium) is pungent to mosquitoes, smells great and is good for whole family. We’ve got the creepy critters covered. High school? That’ll be up to you.

Formulated without: parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrances or dyes

• Formulated with essential oils—Citronella, Peppermint, Rosemary, Lemongrass & Geranium
  • Plant and essential oils help keep mosquitoes away
  • A DEET Free Choice
  • Product not tested on animals

Usage:

Shake well. A little bit of our plant & essential oil formula goes a long way in the combat against pesky mosquitoes. Apply evenly and reapply every 90 minutes or as needed.

• How well does this work4 Answers
  • babyganics® natural insect repellent I just bought this y...1 Answers
  • Are the ingredients in this bug spray all natural and saf...3 Answers
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
I was skeptical about using a deet free bug spray, but with my baby I was willing to take a chance. I am so glad I did! It really keeps the bugs away and it smells so much better than traditional bug spray (smells just like citronella). I love it so much I use it on myself too! Highly recommend.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Love babyganics. This spray is perfect for my baby. We have a lot of mosquitos at my house and I feel at ease when I spray this on her sensitive skin knowing she will be safe from the bugs. I actually like using it on myself and my two little wiener dogs as well!
Lizzie S.
Review for: Other more...
I was so skeptical when summer rolled around and the bugs started coming back. What was even okay to put on my toddler to keep the bugs away? When I found this I was stoked, and it works really well. My son had no skin irritation and I have never noticed a bug bite! Love this!
Marisa T.
My sister in law actually recommended this to me while we were out by the lake for the day. As it got later the bugs came out and I had forgotten big spray for my daughter. So as she was putting some on my nephew she offered to put some on my daughter as well. And honestly being feet free I was a little worried it wasn’t going to work but she barley had any bites on her at all! Definitely going to be buying my own bottle to keep in the diaper bag!! 👍👍
Yeye H.
Review for: Babyganics Natural Insect Repellent, 6 oz (Pack of 3) more...
I love this repellent!!! I recommend it to all the moms that worry about harsh ingredients on baby products. It really works and it doesn't have a strong smell. My husband even uses it when he goes outside because it doesn't irritate his skin and keeps insects away. It is more expensive than other baby repellents, but its worth the price.
Kristen M.
Review for: Other more...
So thankful this bug spray was recommended to me because I love using this for my daughter and I! Also the babyganics line is a little more pricey than I prefer, keeping her skin healthy is important to me and worth every penny! Since I exclusively breastfeed my daughter, I also needed this product to work for me to wear on my chest. I love that this is gentle, not heavily fragranced, has a very even mist when spraying and it does the job!
Tracey L.
ponchatoula
My baby is allergic to mosquitos so one bite means a week or two of a huge welp on him. I didn’t want to continually cover him in chemicals but he loves being outside. So we tried this. Not one bite! If it can keep the Louisiana mosquitos away it can keep anyone’s away! It is amazing!
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
I love this Babyganics insect repellent for my kids. It smells good, isn’t sticky and doesn’t leave a residue. It also works well. We camp a lot and spend lots of time outdoors in the summer so this is perfect!
Michelle M.
Willis, TX
This is a must if your baby is an outdoorsy one like mine. We live on a lake with mosquitos all the time and as soon as I put this on her, they stay away. I like the smell of it however, I think it’s just a little greasy at first, so you have to make sure you rub it in good.
Ashley C.
Fortson, GA
This stuff smells so strong that I can see why no bugs want to come near you. After playing outside for about 15 min and constantly having to swat bugs away from my daughter I figured it was time to breakout the bug spray for the year. It kept everything away!
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
To those that use it more does it actually work?
Elizabeth P.
Is this product safe for sensitive skin? Has anyone had their baby get a rash from this?
Amanda N.
Where do they sell this product?
Cherity H.
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this product?
Leslie V.