BY BABYGANICS

Calms baby’s skin and soothes parents’ minds. Every baby’s skin is vulnerable and developing. But yours has dry skin or eczema, so you’re upping your game. You need to feel good + do good in one: this is gentle on your baby’s special skin, made with Colloidal Oatmeal for soothing relief and to care for those rough patches. It’s formulated with NeoNourish® Seed Oil Blend: our own blend of tomato, sunflower, cranberry, black cumin and raspberry seed oils. This wash goes above and beyond. Just like you.

Heidi C.
Alvarado , MN
We switched to this after terrible luck with aveeno and cetaphil. We have had no eczema outbreaks since making the switch. It's gentle on our twin boys skin and moisturizes very well. We love it.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
In so happy I found this wash! My son gets these dry red patches on his legs and this works so well at moisturizing him and getting rid of them! A little bit goes a lot way and I love that it's not filled with those nasty chemicals! I will keep buying this!
Ashley A.
Burbank, CA
I tried to like babyganics, i bought their baby dish soap and it made me break out in hives and didn't help get any smell of milk out of my daughters bottles. Also tried the wash and diaper ointment and it also gave my daughter a bad reaction /: so probably not for babies with sensitive skin
Erika E.
Leaves skin soft and does the job , very gently on the skin since we have a little eczema problem . I actually purchased this item on sale so I made sure to grab a few for back up and I don't regret it .
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
Babyganics is the best brand for babies I've used! my kids have sensitive skin and this stuff is lightly scented and organic. we have everything from bug spray to night time lavendar lotion. love the brand - i swear by it!!!
Ginny A.
Glenrock, WY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The only thing I've tried from this line is the laundry soap but I love it. It is inscribed and doesn't break my babies skin out.
Cyndie F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love baby ganic products, wish they were sold closer to us.
.have to go to a neighboring town.
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this brand all of its products works amazingly just makes mommy duty so much better
Kee R.
Thick and creamy. Helped my baby's eczema through the winter. 100% natural and affordable.
Katrina G.
This is a great product! This is part of our everyday use in our household. I definitely recommend it.