suggested searches

21%

3 star

2 star

1 star

This is amazing. Most sunscreen has a terrible smell but not this one. Even my kids like putting it on. Knowing it's safe is always a bonus
I think it gives good coverage for babies, but this is not something that is good for adults. I liked it because it seems better for sensitive skin, but it leaves a white cast on my skin and I do not appreciate that. If babyganics found ways to be more inclusive to other skin types and not have a white cast, I would consider a higher rating!
I used this on my toddler daughter every day at the pool and she never got sun burn. But she got SUPER tan !!! Provides great protection
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Has anyone tried this with their babies/little ones? My son has red hair and very fair skin. Does anyone recommend/not recommend this sunscreen? Babyganics Mineral-Based Baby Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50 ?
Babyganics Mineral-Based Baby Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50 Is this the best brand to ? or dont you Recommend another sunscreen for a 11 month baby
I’m looking for a Sunscreen for my kids with all the harsh chemicals, does Babyganics Sunscreen Spray SPF 50 work well?
more questions