Babyganics Mineral-Based Baby Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50

Your baby’s world just got a little bigger! It’s a big, wide world out there and your baby wants at it. Formulated with: all mineral active ingredients to provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and glides on smooth for effortless application. Non-allergenic and tear free, so it can go on whatever part of your baby the sun’s gonna shine.

Babyganics Mineral-Based Baby Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50 Is this the best brand to ? or dont you Recommend another sunscreen for a 11 month baby
I’m looking for a Sunscreen for my kids with all the harsh chemicals, does Babyganics Sunscreen Spray SPF 50 work well?
We’ll be heading back to Destin next month. What is the best sunscreen you’ve tried for a toddler? ☀️ 🏖 I’ve seen Babyganics Mineral-Based Baby Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50 but open to other products!
Start your review of Babyganics Mineral-Based Baby Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50!
Product Highlights
this one works great for my son.in reviews
Overall this is still a great natural product and I would recommend it. in reviews
A little seems to go a long way with this sunscreen, it was somewhat hard to rub it into my 1 year olds skin.in reviews
Does take some time to Rub in but I would definitely use this.in reviews
It contains ingredients that are not only safe for baby, but they work great on my skin.in reviews
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
1,160 reviews
Babyganics Mineral-Based Baby Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50 uploaded by Kimberly T.
Purchased at: Target
I love to pick up random good sunscreens to have in the car and around the house for the 3 of us to use. This is a great SPF that is full-spectrum and affordable. If you have an issue applying SPF look for my tutorial on “How to apply sunscreen without a white cast.”
Yinanyela M.
West Chester, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Babyganics Mineral-Based Baby Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50 uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Babyganics Mineral-Based Baby Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50 uploaded by Yinanyela M.
I put this on my baby the day we went to the pool. It worked. No sunburn. He didn't have a reaction to the sunscreen. I recommend this product to anyone. It is very cheap too and has good quality, it were easier to spread and rub in. It’s a bit thick but work amazing my baby boy loves it
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Seemed to work just as god as any other sunscreen but this brand is stupid expensive. Cute packaging but honestly save your money and use the aveno baby sunscreen or neutrogena baby brand.
Annalee P.
Grand Island
Love this brand for my baby girl! It leaves her skin so smooth and healthy and doesn’t clog her pores!
Erica R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Babyganics Mineral-Based Baby Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50 uploaded by Erica R.
Babyganics is my favorite sunscreen! This one is a little thicker than the spray version (I prefer the spray version) and why I deducted a star. We've never had a sunburn using this and it doesn't appear to run into my little ones eyes or anything. Good product!
Angelica C.
Lodi
Nuestro mundo seguro para los bebes se hizo más grande! Es un mundo grande y amplio y tu bebé lo quiere. No alergénico y sin lágrimas, por lo que puede ir a cualquier parte de tu bebé que el sol brille. Protección UVA + UVB y resistente al agua (80 minutos)
Valerie P.
This is my first baby and first time buying baby sunscreen. I like that the ingredients are few but I find it very dry and hard to apply. I don't know if I would buy this brand again
Alyssa G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Babyganics Mineral-Based Baby Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50 uploaded by Alyssa G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I honestly don't understand how this product has five stars, one it's pricey compared to some other brands (i bought a two pack on amazon)It's extremely thick and its a white cream that show up on the skin white. Its extremely hard to apply and smells terrible. I personally didn't enjoy trying to apply this product to my child. I personally recommend using a spray sunscreen in the palm of your hand and apply to your child. Babyganics Mineral-Based Baby Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50 (The photo is just because they wouldn't let me post without one)
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Love our sunscreen !! Very good!! Non greasy feel, no scent, really nice . This product is great.❣️
paul N.
Las Vegas , NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Babyganics Mineral-Based Baby Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50 uploaded by paul N.
His helps my skin and its a very dry city i live it need it year round all other types of lotion i have tryed it help nice in skin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
nancy H.
il y a 5 mois
Andrea L.
Port Elgin , ON
il y a 6 mois
kelly P. il y a 5 mois
I highly recommend for kiddos. Also Blue lizard baby is really good as well.
Callie W.
Kansas City, MO
il y a 7 mois
Nathalie G. il y a 6 mois
I would try Aveeno. Babyganics is extremely difficult to rub in. I stopped using it because of that. I don’t like how thick and difficult it is to spread and apply.
Adrienne T.
Davenport, FL
Madeline D. il y a 8 mois
Yes, 100% I recommend this sunscreen. It’s the only sunscreen I used on my baby and it was very very good she never burned
Cassandra A.
Tarpon Springs
il y a un an
Babyganics Mineral-Based Baby Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50 ? Do you feel that this sunscreen is safe for babies? If not, which one do you prefer most?
Kimberly T. il y a 7 mois
This is safe for babies. I also love Coppertone Water Babies Pure and Simple. Neutrogena baby.
Angela S.
Skokie, IL
Margie Z. il y a un an
I don't have an infant anymore, but we continue to use the Babyganics for our family. Oxybenzone gives my oldest daughter hives, so we look for titanium dioxide & zinc oxide as active ingredients. I think either of these sunscreens would be safe & effective.