BY BABYGANICS

Naturally Gentle Works Hard, Plays Safe. People Friendly, Earth Friendly 64 Loads - Economy Size HE Compatible - Standard & HE Machines Hi! We re Kevin & Keith... ...BabyGanics founding fathers - compulsive, clean-freaks but also family guys! We read other green labels and think "Whoa. That s harsh!" Safe for the planet should include people, right? So, we make products that clean like crazy and are safe around babies, earth safe, people safe & picky mother-in-law safe. Let us know what you think! The key to power is knowing when to use it. Your toughest dirt and odors need real concentration: here, you use 1/3 the amount and less water! But when it comes to safety we really power through: no harsh chemicals or toxins to harm or irritate, and we won t damage the flame retardants in your little one s PJ s. Intended to rinse free for use on cloth see more...

• Is this detergent plant based? More specifically ... Be the first to answer!
  • Organic products are all the rave right now! Is this really worth...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new laundry soap to use on my sons clot...1 Answers
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
This detergent is the best! It doesn't have that nasty powdery smell like Dreft brand. However it is really hard to find in stores. Sometimes Target has it but my local one doesn't. It's very gentle and doesn't leave tge clothes feeling dry and stiff. The cute packaging is a plus!
Lauren H.
This works well, even being natural soap. When we use regular commercial detergent, both my children, myself and my husband have gotten itchy. This cleans well and doesn't cause skin irritation.
Angel S.
Glendale, AZ
Love love love this brand. All plant based products. And vegan. All non toxic. Will definitely continue to buy. Wish you for more for your money for the laundry soap though.
Miranda S.
Norton Shores, MI
I am very sensitive to smells so love that this product is fragrance free!
Kelly B.
Huntington, WV
This laundry detergent is so amazing. I love that it is organic so I know nothing harmful is gonna be in it and touching my kids skin. The lavender smell is so soothing and not in your face. It last forever. 1 oz does a full size load!
Kristen B.
Carrollton, GA
Love babyganics laundry detergent. My 3 month old has never had any breakouts while using this detergent. It's also fragrance free which is great for babies with allergies. Although if you are looking for that baby smell this isn't the detergent for you.
Bri V.
San Diego, CA
I love using a product to wash babies clothes that won't use unessesary chemicals. I avatuply love all the babyganics products. You can't go wrong. I purchase mine on amazon. The price is right and they have great selection.
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
I loved this detergent. I got it on sale and it worked really well especially on my son's cloth diapers. it's a bit on the pricey side so I switched to another green detergent, seventh generation.
eve w.
My daughter was vomiting a lot and id have to run a load three times with this detergent to get the smell out. Not impressed with this product. Dreft worked so much better. I also didn't feel like the clothes were getting cleaned. I wouldn't recommend this product
kayla h.
Ingleside, TX
This product is AMAZING! Cost effective, won't make your children break out, and gets the job done. For us girls, it's all in the details, and you just can't go wrong with this product. A++++ for awesomeness
Chloe C.
New bedford, MA
Does it work better than dreft ?
April M.
Rialto, CA
Organic products are all the rave right now! Is this really worth the hype for newborns vs the traditional dreft?
layona a.
bakersfield, California
I have been looking for a new laundry soap to use on my sons clothes he has sensitive skin and I'm not sure what detergent to use os this soap good for baby's with sensitive skin?
Tania T.
Would love to try it.. Is it better than Purex drift?
Amber T.
Big Bear Lake
Is this detergent plant based? More specifically is it ok to use with cloth diapers