BY BABYGANICS

Naturally Gentle Works Hard, Plays Safe. People Friendly, Earth Friendly 64 Loads - Economy Size HE Compatible - Standard & HE Machines Hi! We re Kevin & Keith... ...BabyGanics founding fathers - compulsive, clean-freaks but also family guys! We read other green labels and think "Whoa. That s harsh!" Safe for the planet should include people, right? So, we make products that clean like crazy and are safe around babies, earth safe, people safe & picky mother-in-law safe. Let us know what you think! The key to power is knowing when to use it. Your toughest dirt and odors need real concentration: here, you use 1/3 the amount and less water! But when it comes to safety we really power through: no harsh chemicals or toxins to harm or irritate, and we won t damage the flame retardants in your little one s PJ s. Intended to rinse free for use on cloth see more...

Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this brand because you always want the best for your baby and it makes you feel good knowing you're using something eco friendly and organic on their skin. It gets out all of the "baby stains" without having to pretreat it.
Natasha P.
Th is is a very gentle laundry soap, made out of natural ingridients. Don't irritate baby's skin, does not have scent, and does a great job in washing off stains. Very economical too, would highly recommend this brand.
Rehma K.
Columbia, MD
Gets the job done and does not leave a smell. My daughter has had no skin irritations with it. I use it regularly  Babyganics 3X Laundry Detergent Fragrance Free 60 fl oz
Whittney B.
Anderson, SC
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love all babyganics products! I used it all with my daughters! It is somewhat expensive but a little goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this to mothers! It doesn't really have a smell so it's not overwhelming for babies
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
My daughter tried this it said to be all natural yet my grandson got a skin reaction from it. So I would not recommend it to some one with sensitive skin to try it just my opinion
Kelly B.
Huntington, WV
This laundry detergent is so amazing. I love that it is organic so I know nothing harmful is gonna be in it and touching my kids skin. The lavender smell is so soothing and not in your face. It last forever. 1 oz does a full size load!
Kyra L.
Aurora, IL
I use this on my own laundry. I have sensative skin and scented, blue goop, cleaners give me a rash. I like this one better then Dreft Stage 1: Newborn Liquid Detergent
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
This detergent is the best! It doesn't have that nasty powdery smell like Dreft brand. However it is really hard to find in stores. Sometimes Target has it but my local one doesn't. It's very gentle and doesn't leave tge clothes feeling dry and stiff. The cute packaging is a plus!
Shannon D.
Hamlin, NY
I love, love, love this detergent! It leaves baby's clothes soft and smelling wonderful! Any mother that breastfeeds know how bad diapers can be..liquidy, yellowish-gold, and staining. This detergent has gotten rid of the breast milk poop stains on my sons clothes! This detergent is amazing. It's one of the less expensive baby detergents on the market and it gets the job done! Never switching!
Kristen B.
Carrollton, GA
Love babyganics laundry detergent. My 3 month old has never had any breakouts while using this detergent. It's also fragrance free which is great for babies with allergies. Although if you are looking for that baby smell this isn't the detergent for you.
Chloe C.
New Bedford, MA
Does it work better than dreft ?
April M.
Rialto , CA
Organic products are all the rave right now! Is this really worth the hype for newborns vs the traditional dreft?
layona a.
bakersfield, California
I have been looking for a new laundry soap to use on my sons clothes he has sensitive skin and I'm not sure what detergent to use os this soap good for baby's with sensitive skin?
Tania T.
Would love to try it.. Is it better than Purex drift?
Amber T.
Big Bear Lake
Is this detergent plant based? More specifically is it ok to use with cloth diapers