BabyGanics Kissy Face Lip & Face Balm uploaded by Krystle W.

BY BABYGANICS

For All-Natural Babies™ Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested. Shea Butter & Vitamin E. Immediate Moisture for Chapped, Dry, Flaky Lips, Cheeks & Noses. Hypoallergenic. No Parabens, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No Toxins. No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Artificial Colors, No Nuts, No Gluten, No Synthetic Fragrance. Specially Formulated with Natural, Plant-Based Ingredients. Hi!  We re Kevin & Keith... As family guys we re kind of compulsive,. see more...

BabyGanics Kissy Face Lip & Face Balm
  • "I was looking for a natural baby safe lip balm for my son & was using Burt's Bees until I found while purchasing the Baby Ganics body wash. It not only soothed his chapped lips, but it healed his winter time dry cheeks. I love everything I've ever tried from Baby Ganics. It's made with natural essential oils, no parabens or sulfate, to nourish your babies skin without harsh chemicals." in 4 reviews
  • "My baby suffers from cradle cap and eczema." in 1 review
Alyssa M.
I absolutely love this product. Not only is it organic, it’s small and portable. My daughter has very tiny eczema (a few dry patches here and there, nothing extreme) and I’d always carry around bulky ointments for her when running a quick errand. But due to this lip and face balm’s size, that’s no problem now! Plus the application is so easy. It works well in temporarily moisturizing a dry patch. High recommend!
Helen C.
Bayside
I really like this product! My daughter always gets chopped lips around the winter time and every time I use it on her it heals her lips the following day. What I like most about using this is that I can also put it on other areas on her face.
Shelley L.
I wanted to find a baby friendly chapstick for my little girl and this did the job. Decent price for a thicker than usual tube. Very moisturizing for me and even more so for my infant daughter. Purchased on Amazon. Liked that it is a fairlh natural product and know exactly what is going onto my little girl’s chapped lips.
Joan A.
BabyGanics Kissy Face Lip & Face Balm is such a great product. I seriously bought this because of the cute frog and the ingredients that WEREN'T in the product that was listed on the front. I was in the baby section looking for a baby sunscreen and I found BabyGanics, and found this gem a few items down. I have eczema and it's frustrating especially at work. This stick is always in my scrub pocket or on my desk ready to apply. My lips feel great and my eczema spots on my face feels like they're non existent. If they only had a bigger stick/balm! It just great for the little ones, but for you as well :)
Kyla P.
Kenosha, WI
I absolutely love this lip balm! It's one of my all time favorites next to EOS. I have very dry lips and Chapstick just doesn't cut it. I am also allergic to many ingredients and EOS seemed to be the only thing that worked. Until ai found this! I like the texture and its that when I use it it actually heals my lips!! It's amazing. The only down fall is that towards the end of the stick it gets kind of grainy, but that's due to the Shea butter. All it needs is a little warming up and it's good to go!
Jenn V.
Jasmine S.
Douglasville, GA
Many of the lip care products on the market today contain beeswax, this product does not.
If you're looking for a lip product that works well and does not contain beeswax, then this is the product to buy. I purchase this item on a regular basis.
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
This product is a miracle and lifesaver. My baby suffers from cradle cap and eczema. I use this and not only does it make it better but practically clears up her poor little head and face. Highly recommend.
I like all their baby product but this one had a bad consistency many I just was out of luck I liked it but it would crumble when I applied it
Sara A.
Elmhurst , NY
Love that it's organic..and love that my daughter can use it. It leaves her lip moist. It a little pricey but worth it.
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
Does this product work well for you?
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain Pine , AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've never heard of this, how did it work for all of you ?