Babyganics Kids Sunscreen Lotion 50 SPF

by BabyGanics

Ready for fun under the sun? Your kids can?t wait to explore the big, bright world out there, and our b Kids SPF 50+ sunscreen lotion is the perfect companion. Made with children?s developing skin in mind, our formula provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and applies smoothly. Easy to rub in, non-allergenic, tear-free and tough enough for every adventure.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Babyganics Kids Sunscreen Lotion 50 SPF!
Kalie H.
Howell, MI
Babyganics Kids Sunscreen Lotion 50 SPF uploaded by Kalie H.
We LOVE this sunscreen. It is incredibly easy to apply and lasts long without the added chemicals of other sunscreens. The continuous spray allows us to cover all 4 of our kiddos quickly so we can get outside in the sun much faster!
Sylvia  K.
Clinton Twp, MI
Babyganics Kids Sunscreen Lotion 50 SPF uploaded by Sylvia  K.
I love that this is natural/organic and one of the better brands for children’s sunscreens. Provides excellent protection and lasts longer while swimming or sweating. But wow its such a pain to rub it in! Leaves a noticeable white cast that you can’t blend out The nozzle can spray out weird though, its hard to control it and is messy.
Alicia M.
Florissant, MO
Purchased at: Target
I used this sunscreen for my daughter. I liked it and it works really good the only thing is it leaves a white residue which was very noticeable. I purchased it at target. It’s nice to use a sunscreen that I trust. I used it in the hot Florida sun. It didn’t irritate her skin at all.
Brandie H.
North Wilkesboro
Babyganics Kids Sunscreen Lotion 50 SPF uploaded by Brandie H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff STINKS. The lotion will not rub in at all no matter how little you are applying. This lotion is literally the worst sunscreen we have ever purchased at about 2x the cost of other sunscreens. It is sticky and smells like feet Would not recommend this product at all.
Kitty W.
Fort Hood, TX
Babyganics Kids Sunscreen Lotion 50 SPF uploaded by Kitty W.
I very much do not like this product. It is so hard to rub in, there will always be a heavy white film on my daughter and it's just not cute for pictures while we're having fun in the sun. It does have a continuous spray which is convenient however if I don't need to use this, I wont.
Kelsey C.
Bolivar, MO
We use this on water days every time. The spray disperses evenly and smooth. We dont have issues with burning or constantly reapplying, however our little one doesnt have terribly fair skin. He will mostly just continue to tan and doesnt particularly burn.
Becca D.
Ewww no. I love babyganics products and even use the rub on sunscreen but this is a big fail. It sprays out a large white mist and does not rub in. I didn't realize that's what it was going to do and ruined two pairs of shoes (both kids) with it. I only use spray sunscreen on the go bc it doesn't take a lot of work but this one takes more work than lotion sunscreens.
Eva  M.
Fort Bragg, NC
Babyganics Kids Sunscreen Lotion 50 SPF uploaded by Eva  M.
Way to chalky & very hard to blend into the skin. I won’t be purchasing this product again
Tiffany T.
Columbus , WI
We just got home from a southern Caribbean cruise (normally from Wisconsin, so not much sun, especially during winter) I was so worried about my 19 month old daughter getting a sun burn since we had a lot of pool and beach time planned. We brought lots of sunscreen for our family group of 12. I bought 2 of these for my daughter. Well the stuff sprays heavy and always left a white residue on her no matter how heard I tried to rub it in. It never bothered her though. Through the vacation, even though we all applied sunscreen as often as I put it in her, she was the only one who didn’t burn! After the 3rd day when everyone really got burnt and her with nothing I even started using it for myself! Amazing product! Would definitely recommend!
Alex J.
Metairie
This is the best children's sunscreen on the market. First of all I love that it's cruelty free. Secondly it stays on even though they play in water. It lasts for a really long time and has kept my fair-skinned and sensitive baby boy from getting a sunburn. It's inexpensive and can be found anywhere.

Looking for your answer?