BabyGanics Hiney Helper Soothing Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Lo P.

BY BABYGANICS #48 in Diaper Rash Treatments

Specially Formulated With Natural, Plant-Based Ingredients. Mineral Based Zinc Oxide Formula. Relieves Raw & Irritated Skin. Treats, Protects & Promotes Healing. Vitamin E & Aloe. Hypoallergenic. BabyGanics® Naturally Safe & Gentle Hi! We re Kevin & Keith...As family guys we re kind of compulsive about creating a clean, safe and healthy environment for our babies, our pets and ourselves!  We make a whole range of products that are naturally safe and gentle and always do what they promise. No fragr.

🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
Glendale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like this diaper rash cream for baby. It has a very smooth texture, coverage is well, and it smells lovely. It is priced reasonably, and the tube is easy to squeeze out just enough cream. I use this cream in the nighttime mostly, since I do not do diaper changes in the night unless it has poop in it. So it helps keep my baby dry throughout the night.
Kait M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I purchased this diaper rash cream because I thought, “oh it’s supposed to be eco friendly and better than some others that are on the market.”
Well, boy was I mistaken. I’ve used it on my babies bum a few times now and to be honest I don’t think it works all that great. The product itself has a weird consistency and doesn’t do much to alleviate the redness of the rash.
I wouldn’t recommend the product.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love how this is derived from plants which makes it an all natural type of product which is really great for the babies skin and it takes out the ration a matter of a few days so that makes me deafly want to keep on using this product over and over just because it’s really beneficial for my child skin
Maria R.
Tacoma, Wa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this diaper rash cream it work great on my son! He's had a rash and it is quick to remove it and the best part is that it is all organic! I love that it doesn't have a particular smell and that it is very light weight!
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
This is a pretty good diaper rash cream. I like it's consistency. Other rash creams can be super heavy and cause rash to worsen. This cream has ingredients that naturally help heal the rash, so I'm a fan of that!
Tara B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have mixed feeling about this product! If you don't use often & the product settles then it's hard to put on. I don't feel like this cream helps with diaper rash compared to other brands I've used. It is affordable but I would not recommend this product. If I use this product it's primarily as a protective cream to prevent a rash not to cure the rash
Kristen E.
Taylor
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this after I noticed another brand I was given at my shower said "may contain lead" ?!?!??! No thanks I'll stick with all natural, I don't mind paying a little more for peace of mind and keeping my kid safe. My son has super sensitive skin so he gets a rash easily, this really helps, and the tube lasts forever
Callie S.
I was not impressed with this at all, and I love Babyganics products. My son had his first rash and I thought this was work great, but it didn't even touch it. Pretty disappointed, hopefully some changes can be made so I can stick to Babyganics products!
Jessica D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This product works okay, reduces redness and gets rid of the rash after some time but it's very hard to apply. It's a thick cream but there is a watery quality to it as well which makes it so that every time you apply some onto an area, you can't apply more to it, as it wipes right off, leaving no cream on the area. Quite frustrating.
Alyssa D.
Midland, MI
This rash cream works awesome. I am always torn between this and Desitin, and they are both equally as good. Babyganics makes super great products and this is just one of them. I'll always use this rash cream. My daughter has extremely sensitive skin and she never has any issues using this product.
Maria Z.
Mississauga
Have no idea which cream is good for Yeast infection. Nothing works for my 5 months old girl.
Ina v.
Bolingbrook, IL
Does it work well? Did it irritated the skin?
Victoria H.
Dobson, NC
My baby hardly ever breaks out but when she does it is bad. I was wondering about the different brands is this any good?