BY BABYGANICS

Newborn Essential Non-Petroleum Protective Ointment with Vitamins A, D & E Soothing relief for Dry, Irritated & Cracked Skin.  Creates Moisture Barrier to Help Protect Against Diaper Rash. Specially formulated with Natural Plant-Based Ingredients. Hypoallergenic Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested No Parabens No Sulfates No Phthalates No Toxins No Mineral Oil No Petrolatum No artificial Colors No Nuts No Gluten No Synthetic Fragrance BabyGanics® Naturally Safe & Gentle Hi! We re Kevin & Keith...As family guys we re kind of compulsive about creating a clean, safe and healthy environment for our babies, our pets and ourselves!  We make a whole range of products that are naturally safe and gentle and always do what they promise.  Let us know what you think! Never tested on animals. Let us know what you think!   ; see more...

Sarah J.
Kentucky
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Every parent needs to go buy this stuff now! And buy plenty of it! This has been a holy grail for me and my baby! I got it a tub container instead of tube though. This stuff is so versatile and I used it everywhere on my baby girl! I put it on her bottom at night to help keep her skin dry, and I even put it on her face when she was teething and drooling a lot. And since it’s all organic you don’t have to worry about putting it on her face or near their mouth. My baby had started to get a diaper rash and I immediately started putting this on her at every diaper change and with just a day or two it was all gone! This stuff is a game changer and I love it so much! I highly recommend this product to everyone!!!
Tara B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love love love love this product. I have used it ever since my LO was born still use it & shes 1. Very affordable. It is a cream protective cream-it has a Vaseline base. I primarily use it when I notice she's getting red or at nap/bedtime. Helps keeps the pee off her skin while she sleeps
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought this to try for my sons dry patches before I found the eczema one. This stuff is awesome! It healed his red, angry looking spots quick, kept them moisturized, and wasn't gross feeling or ruined clothing. It also it great for diaper rashes! It has no smell, it's good for sensitive skin, and it's not filled with nasty chemicals! I love Babyganics!
Allyson R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am a strong lover of Aquaphor for both myself and my babies and this stuff works exactly like it (maybe even better) but doesn't smell and has only natural ingredients in it! A new favorite in our house!
Lauren V.
Mentor, OH
I would recommend BabyGanics to any new moms. Their entire brand has been such a lifesaver for my family. I love that it is safe and there are no harsh chemicals. We try our best to keep our family as green and safe as possible.
Emma H.
Got this for my daughter at my baby shower. I liked it. Didn't love it but it is organic. I do like the brand I also like their wipes just not the smell
Alyssa I.
Temperance, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use babyganics everything! It's organic and nothing has bothered my baby's sensitive skin!

back