BY BABYGANICS

Works Hard. Plays Safe.™ Naturally Non-Toxic Lavender Scent! The Grime Fighter hunts dirt where it lives : high chair, changing table, crib, cabinets, counter tops, bring it on! Tough stuff, but a softie around the babies! So useful around the house you ll want to strap it to your belt! Hi! We re Kevin & Keith...BabyGanics founding-fathers - compulsive, clean-freaks but also family guys! We read other green labels and think "Whoa. That s harsh!" Safe for the planet should include people, right? So, we make products that clean like crazy and are safe around babies: earth safe, people safe and picky mother-in-law safe. Let us know what you think! babyganics.com  or ; see more...

• How is the smell? Is it too strong like regular products? 1 Answers
Style by Julianne R.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Only okay in my opinion. I feel like any other all purpose natural spray would do the job just fine. Not worth the extra money if you already have a Mrs Meyers spray or a Method brand spray.
Ashley P.
Waxhaw, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I was skeptical of first of a new cleaning product because I already used my go-to products. I was pleasantly surprised with BabyGanics spray. It kept everything smelling fresh (not too strong) & clean. It's safe for the kids to be around too. That was a huge positive aspect!
Abby B.
Lititz, pa
I really enjoyed this cleaner. The plant based cleaning and the fact that it has absolutely no harsh chemicals makes me love it but add on the fact that it cleans wonderfully and leaves no residue or film on the counters/surfaces is even better! You can read my full review here http://www.littlecityadventures.com/2014/12/review-babyganics-cleaning.html
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is great for daily cleaning of my daughters high chair. Sometimes I feel I need to use twice as much as I thought I should use though. I like that it is non-toxic. I ordered it as a 3 pack from Amazon.
Marina R.
Tallmadge , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have two bottles, one in the nursery and one in my kitchen. I love this! Not only is t safe for my baby to be around, it does the job! I will switch as many of my products to babyganics as I can!
Brittany T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Works great for cleaning up the high chair. I feel more comfortable using the non toxic cleaners where food is going to be placed/consumed for my toddler.
Albania C.
Palmdale, CA
Love this product I use it to clean my hole house :) great for anything and everything . I love knowing it's safe for baby and my dog too
Teagan C.
Works great for toys and high chair surfaces. I feel it is a good value for my money spent, less chemicals to keep my baby safe.
Dakota m.
Irvine, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
A staple in my daily cleaning routine. I use this to clean off my son's highchair, carseat, and bigger toys! Works great.
Laura C.
Sherman oaks , CA
How is the smell? Is it too strong like regular products?