BabyGanics, Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap, Citrus

by BabyGanics

Plant-Based Cleaning PowerNon-AllergenicNon-IrritatingPediatrician & Dermatologist Tested

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BabyGanics, Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap, Citrus!
Veronica M.
Palmyra, VA
I started using this once I had my son because I wanted something with clean ingredients and non toxic. I love it so much I still use it 6 years later! It has a nice scent that is very light and the packaging with the pump makes it easy to use. It cleans everything even hard stuck on food it’s so amazing. It’s gentle product to perfect. It’s great for everyone even if you don’t have kids. I highly recommended it
Jaqueline O.
Hartford, CT
The citrus scent for this baby bottle/dish is great and so light. I really looked around for a specialty dosh soap that would be all around safe for my daughter and am happy with this brand. I would recommend to other parents to look into this brand.
opal_peach
west chester
All I have ever used to wash my baby’s bottles and dishes with. Don’t have a single complaint and I can feel safe to use this around my babies
madison M.
Townsend, DE
I really prefer this bottle soap for cleaning compared to normal dish soap. This has a nice sent to it, it’s not to strong but it does smell nice. It is effective for cleaning and I would buy again. I’d recommend this to all moms.
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
I've just started using this and they clean my newborns bottles clean. Doesn't have a strong scent that lingers and it's very friendly.
Miranda B.
Grand Isle, VT
BabyGanics, Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap, Citrus uploaded by Miranda B.
Only thing I wash my daughters bottles/cups with is this babyganics foaming dish and bottle soap. They make scented and unscented so if you don't like scented cleaners they make options for everyone. It works so great to clean milk residue from everything, and especially breast milk which can be oily on bottles. It also it a foam so it rinses quick and easily while getting them clean. Highly recommend if your a mom and want to save a little time doing dishes!
Kayla N.
Maysville, KY
This dish soap smells really good but it’s like a hint of scent. It’s really effective and it’s really affordable. It’s also natural so I feel really comfortable washing all my babies dishes in it! I 100% recommend this to all parents.
Kat T.
Springfield, MO
As a breast feeding Mama who pumps - one of my biggest bottle washing issues has always been how to get the fatty milk residue off my bottles! This bottle wash is the absolute best. Not only does it remove the residue but it makes wash up super easy. No need to fill the entire sink with water - just a squirt into the bottle - wash - rinse! Plus this citrus smell is fantastic! Now that my little guy is done with bottles we are finding this soap works just as well on his toddler dishes If you have a little one I highly recommend this product!
Allison B.
Omaha, NE
Love this product so much! I love the fresh smell and I trust it on all of our baby bottles. Love everything this brand comes out with. Plus, it's so soft! You need to try it.
Kiondra B.
N Little Rock, AR
This product I would say is great for cleaning baby items such as bottles and etc.

Looking for your answer?