BabyGanics Foamin' Fun Foaming Body Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Somer A.BabyGanics Foamin' Fun Foaming Body Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Maritza M.BabyGanics Foamin' Fun Foaming Body Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Lisa R.

BY BABYGANICS

Find bath and body skincare at Target.com! Get baby squeaky clean from head to toe with the babyganics fragrance-free foamin' fun foaming shampoo & bodywash. These safe suds foam instantly, and are tear-free and face friendly, keeping bath time fun. made from all-natural plant-based ingredients, this cleanser is paraben, sulfate, phthalate and toxin free. 18.6 oz. see more...

Marty R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best baby wash out there. The convenient pump is great for a busy mama to easily apply to her kiddos. The smell is awesome. The foam is light and is easy on even my most sensitive baby's skin. On top of that it is organic, which makes me feel good!
Florrr L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Highly recommend it for all those who have babies with extremely sensitive skin like my little one! Its well worth it. It does not dry the skin and leaves the little ones smelling like clean! Give it a shot and also look into their other products!
Michelle M.
Sparks, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is great! It’s so easy to use, gentle on the skin and I like the subtle smell of it. My baby doesn’t have sensitive skin, but I’m glad I use this anyways. It’s even safe enough for when she decides to try and eat the soap off her hands.
Jessika F.
New Castle, IN
My son is allergic to SLS, so we started using this soap very early on in his life. We discovered his allergy around 6 mo, and it seems to run in our family. This soap is free of many bad chemicals and does not give him any rashes whatsoever.
Sarah W.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We got this before my son was bore and have used it since he was born. We got it at babies r us and I’m so happy we saw it while registering. It’s affordable and keeps my sons skin from getting too dry.
Missy S.
Venice, FL
I bathe my son every night and only use soap twice a week to try to combat dry skin. This soap is by far my favorite! We've been using it exclusively for 5 months now and everyone comments on how soft his skin is. He's never had a rash or skin problem. I found small bottles of it at Dirt Cheap but will continue to buy it at full price in the future. It is absolutely worth it!
Gigi A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Got this as a gift at my baby shower and is our current bath product we are using! I LOVE the smell of this- very natural and calming. I love the bubbles and lather it has. It is very gentle on the skin and did not cause my son to have a reaction. I use it in combo with the lotion and its a yes from me! Will probably be purchasing after we run out.
Maritza M.
I bought this for my daughter before I had her and I'm happy I did! It's honestly the only body wash I will use... I've tried other brands, Aveeno, Jonson, Etc. I found that those brands left her skin dry very easy. This shampoo-body wash is very gentle! It doesn't have a strong smell, it has a very very light scent that smells very clean. It's also very nice that it's foam I actually like it because I feel it's easier and less hectic than squeezing soap out of a bottle. My daughter who is now 7 months loves to stick her hands in her face while I wash her... and she got some in her eyes! I was freaking out, but she wasn't acting like it bothered her AT ALL! So it definitely is tear free which I believe is a must have for a baby. Because we all know that getting soap in our eyes is B! LOL. I highly recommend this product if you are unsure of what brand to get for your baby.
Lisa R.
West Chester, PA
We have tried several soaps for my boys' sensitive skin and this works great, is reasonably priced, smells good, and keeps their skin from getting eczema patches. We have tried other brands but keep coming back to this one!
Louise C.
Elkmont, AL
I found this at Babies R Us. It was reasonably priced. It smells really good. It lathers well also. I don't think it's moisturizes very well, but it gets baby clean.