BY BABYGANICS

Newborn Essential Tear Free Plant Based SLS Free Instant Foaming Applicator Babies, toddlers - heck why not the whole family?  Everyone will want to frolick in these safest of suds.  Non-toxic, hypoallergenic, tear-free; it s hard to believe how well it cleans from head to toe.  It works hard.  You play safe! BabyGanics® Naturally Safe & Gentle Hi! We re Kevin & Keith...As family guys we re kind of compulsive about creating a clean, safe and healthy environment for our babies, our pets and ourselves!  We make a whole range of products that are naturally safe and gentle and always do what they promise.  Let us know what you think! Never tested on animals. Let us know what you think!   ; see more...

Jaimie K.
This was one of my daughter's FAVORITE parts about bathtime! She loved being able to squeeze out the foam and we played with it by putting it on her head and making mustaches on our faces! Super fun and I love every product I've ever used from Babyganics- and this was definitely no exception.
Kelsey S.
I love all BabyGanics products, and this is one of the more fun ones. My 1 year old loves the foam, and it's very easier to lather with since it spreads much more than the regular liquid shampoos. Plus, it's just fun! I like to buy it occasionally as something different.
Pamela M.
Homestead, FL
For the first year of my daughters life I only used babyganics products! This body wash left my daughter smelling so good ! I always rave about their products to other moms !
Shauna S.
My son's favorite soap!!!! He loved squeezing it out and playing with the foam. I cannot tell you how many foam beards we had. Haha. It's also mild on his super sensitive skin, even when he had eczema breakouts.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This one wasn't a favorite of ours. I Ended up tossing it before it was done. I love Baby genius, but I couldn't stand the smell of this one.
Hannah R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite soap. Used this with newborn and toddler it's great for their skin and it also rinses easily with a very light fragrance too
Angel P.
Lathrop, CA
Love this product ! And their whole line . My daughter really likes to use this one
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It works fine I'm just not a fan of this lid. Wish they would change the bottle