BabyGanics Fine & Handy Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Christa R.

BY BABYGANICS

Moisturizing Formula People Friendly Earth Friendly Hand washing not high on your family fun activities list?  Try a little foaming action!  This non-toxic, plant-based formula cleans, moisturizes an promises endless seconds of safe hilarity.  BabyGanics® Naturally Safe & Gentle Hi! We re Kevin & Keith...As family guys we re kind of compulsive about creating a clean, safe and healthy environment for our babies, our pets and ourselves!  We make a whole range of products that are naturally safe and gentle and always do what they promise.  Let us know what you think! Never tested on animals. Let us know what you think!   ; see more...

Lynda M.
Spring, TX
I love this product, I have 3 kids and use this constantly. It smell a great too. I always know if my kids have reall y washed their hands by smelling the green apple scent.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
I love this scent! It is so clean and fresh! This soap is awesome and I love the brand. Great product overall.
Jessica B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Used and liked. Light scent so nothing over powering. No residue feeling either. Great item for organic quality
Courtney W.
Las Vegas
This is my favorite baby soap to use on my son. I love that it's organic, plus it smells amazing
Saara S.
We use this stuff all the time- especially during cold and flu season! I like the light scent out leaves behind. Not too strong.