BY BABYGANICS

Babyganics® Fragrance Free Face, Hand & Baby Wipes.
Extra gentle.
Plant-based ingredients.
Hypoallergenic.
Dermatologist tested.
No: alcohol, parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances.
100 wipes. see more...

Danielle R.
These wipes are perfect for all uses. There is no harsh ingredients, it's perfect for people of all ages to use. These wipes are safe for use anywhere on the body, they are also scentfree. I would highly recommend this product to parents, teens, anyone who needs a good wipe but doesn't want the harsh chemicals that come with big name brands.
Devin P.
Spring Hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These wipes come in a big package which is awesome. More wipes than usual wipe packets. However. They have a strange smell to them almost chemical? They’re cheap but I just cannot stand the smell of them. Babyganics Face, Hand & Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free - 100 Count
Brandice T.
Brooklyn , NY
I am so crunchy that at one point I was using cloth wipes - that is until single motherhood trumped my crunchy dreams.

These wipes are the only wipes I trust on my baby and myself.

I love that they are made from plant based materials. They are very soft yet durable. They hold up better than any other wipes I’ve ever tried.
Katelyn B.
Love these wipes! My little guy constantly has his hands in his mouth and is drooling. His skin is pretty sensitive so these wipes were perfect because they are fragrance free and they didn't cause any irritation on his skin. I use them on his hands, face, and under his neck where the spot up and drool hide. The wipes are strong and do not tear easily.
Alyssa P.
Shelby Twp, MI
These babyganics wipes are so soft but strong enough for the dirtiest jobs. They smell nice without smelling like artificial fragrance. The only one thing I would change is the closure. The ones I have, have a flat plastic flap that is supposed the stick to the other side to close the package. However after about the 5 time opening the wipes, the sticky side no longer sticks. I haven't had an issue with the wipes drying out however I have 3 little ones that all use wipes for one thing or another. Over all I am very happy with the quality of this product!
Alexa H.
RICHMOND, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These wipes work pretty well. They feel sort of thin at first, but they are great at cleaning up any messes, whether it's food or from a diaper. We usually use Huggies but decided to give these a try. Comparing them, they are thinner and do not smell as good. They work well but the smell is a major turn off. They almost smell like Subway. I think it's because tomato is an ingredient. If we find a good deal we would buy again because they are more natural, but due to the smell we wouldn't buy regularly.
Julia F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These wipes are great. I used them for my first son and now I'm using them for my newborn. I have even used them to take off my makeup. The only thing I would change about them is the smell. They say fragrance free but there is a slight smell to them and I don't care for it.
Heath W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I get these in bulk on amazon and use them daily for face, nose and hand wipes for my little one. I also keep a pack in the car for the same reasons and to wipe my hands and steering wheel as well. They don't really have a fragrance and stay pretty moist for a long time.
Ang T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Works amazing!!! This is my first purchase from this brand and I'm beyond impress!!!! Very gentle... no fragrance whatsoever. Affordable and cruelty free!!!! Idk how I never tried these a long time ago. Will def. be purchasing more from this brand!!!
Sarah H.
These are the only wipes I will use for my son. I've tried so many others and these are the only ones that don't tear apart while pulling them out of the package, cause a rash or smell bad. I also think they have just the right amount of wetness to get the job done.