BY BABYGANICS

Babyganics® Fragrance Free Face, Hand & Baby Wipes.
Extra gentle.
Plant-based ingredients.
Hypoallergenic.
Dermatologist tested.
No: alcohol, parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances.
100 wipes. see more...

Ruth A.
Antioch, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bought these baby wipes as a pack of 800. I don’t know why we didn’t think to just buy a small pack of them to test out first. Upon opening them, I was pleased because they were quite soft. Unfortunately they had an off scent, like a strong chemical. Still used them on my daughter and I noticed after the first use a rash starting to develop. We then opened a second pack to see if maybe that first pack was just a bad batch, but also to keep a pack of baby wipes in the living room. Still same smell, bought my daughter’s rash got worse. Like blistery and painful. My poor baby was in so much pain. We didn’t introduce any new food into her diet or anything so it must’ve been the wipes. We bought a pack of baby wipes from a different brand and already the rash has gotten better. I’m very disappointed, especially because I had high hopes since they’re supposed to be natural, blah, blah, blah. Regret purchasing. Would not recommend to anyone.
Lillian M.
Hastings, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These wipes are my #1 choice. The ingredients are everything. Black cumin seed & grape seed oils are things I add to my lotions and butters. They are great for the skin. These wipes make me & my little seed of joy happy. These wipes are not rough, they don't smell like chemicals, and they are still heavy duty.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I LOVE these wipes for my baby. She is constantly putting her hands in her mouth since she’s teething, and especially when she’s eating. I use these wipes to wipe her hands and face, they clean up her skin leaving it soft and smooth, not over drying and have never made her skin break out.
Tiphany B.
Kenai, AK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like the fact that they come in 100 packs larger then most single are 64 or 56 packs. That's one of the only redeeming qualities. The wipes are on the small side. They also have a strong chemically smell which I didn't like.

Update: I used one of these wipes on my face tonight and my face turned bright red. I'm so glad I didn't use these on the baby's face.
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love these wipes! Not super wet feeling like the really popular brands and they get the job done. Only issue is packaging, the flap to open rips off way too easily and the wipes dry out.
Brandice T.
Brooklyn , NY
I am so crunchy that at one point I was using cloth wipes - that is until single motherhood trumped my crunchy dreams.

These wipes are the only wipes I trust on my baby and myself.

I love that they are made from plant based materials. They are very soft yet durable. They hold up better than any other wipes I’ve ever tried.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I’ve tried probably 20 different kinds of wipes. Most of them I don’t like, huggies pampers ect, because all the harsh chemicals. The other brands I do like, aren’t quite wet enough so sometimes you need a few of them. These are literally perfect.
No harsh chemicals. I only need 1 wipe most of the time. My holy grail!
Susan M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This wipes are organic. I actually seen that ome of the sites had it as not having harmful things in it and decided to try them. They are soft and gentle but clean well. I absolutely like them!
Samantha N.
Scottsdale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am very happy with this wipe! I got a great bulk deal from Amazon which is now on my subscribe and save. I haven’t experienced any issues with diaper rash or irritation. I also use them to wipe her hands and face after busy outings. We’ll be using these for years to come!
Devin P.
Spring Hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These wipes come in a big package which is awesome. More wipes than usual wipe packets. However. They have a strange smell to them almost chemical? They’re cheap but I just cannot stand the smell of them. Babyganics Face, Hand & Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free - 100 Count

Walmart