BY BABYGANICS #58 in Baby Wipes

Babyganics® Fragrance Free Face, Hand & Baby Wipes.
Extra gentle.
Plant-based ingredients.
Hypoallergenic.
Dermatologist tested.
No: alcohol, parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances.
100 wipes. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Samantha N.
Scottsdale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am very happy with this wipe! I got a great bulk deal from Amazon which is now on my subscribe and save. I haven’t experienced any issues with diaper rash or irritation. I also use them to wipe her hands and face after busy outings. We’ll be using these for years to come!
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I LOVE these wipes for my baby. She is constantly putting her hands in her mouth since she’s teething, and especially when she’s eating. I use these wipes to wipe her hands and face, they clean up her skin leaving it soft and smooth, not over drying and have never made her skin break out.
Brandice T.
Brooklyn , NY
I am so crunchy that at one point I was using cloth wipes - that is until single motherhood trumped my crunchy dreams.

These wipes are the only wipes I trust on my baby and myself.

I love that they are made from plant based materials. They are very soft yet durable. They hold up better than any other wipes I’ve ever tried.
Susan M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This wipes are organic. I actually seen that ome of the sites had it as not having harmful things in it and decided to try them. They are soft and gentle but clean well. I absolutely like them!
Devin P.
Spring Hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These wipes come in a big package which is awesome. More wipes than usual wipe packets. However. They have a strange smell to them almost chemical? They’re cheap but I just cannot stand the smell of them. Babyganics Face, Hand & Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free - 100 Count
Kristal C.
Bradley
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best baby wipes hands down. The top always closes right even just being the sticky part you lift. They are thick but don't leave anything behind like some other thicker brands do. Plus they don't bother my little boys skin.
Katelyn B.
Love these wipes! My little guy constantly has his hands in his mouth and is drooling. His skin is pretty sensitive so these wipes were perfect because they are fragrance free and they didn't cause any irritation on his skin. I use them on his hands, face, and under his neck where the spot up and drool hide. The wipes are strong and do not tear easily.
Alyssa P.
Shelby Twp, MI
These babyganics wipes are so soft but strong enough for the dirtiest jobs. They smell nice without smelling like artificial fragrance. The only one thing I would change is the closure. The ones I have, have a flat plastic flap that is supposed the stick to the other side to close the package. However after about the 5 time opening the wipes, the sticky side no longer sticks. I haven't had an issue with the wipes drying out however I have 3 little ones that all use wipes for one thing or another. Over all I am very happy with the quality of this product!
Alexa H.
RICHMOND, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These wipes work pretty well. They feel sort of thin at first, but they are great at cleaning up any messes, whether it's food or from a diaper. We usually use Huggies but decided to give these a try. Comparing them, they are thinner and do not smell as good. They work well but the smell is a major turn off. They almost smell like Subway. I think it's because tomato is an ingredient. If we find a good deal we would buy again because they are more natural, but due to the smell we wouldn't buy regularly.
Julia F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These wipes are great. I used them for my first son and now I'm using them for my newborn. I have even used them to take off my makeup. The only thing I would change about them is the smell. They say fragrance free but there is a slight smell to them and I don't care for it.