Babyganics Face, Hand & Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free uploaded by Diana S.

BY BABYGANICS

Wipe without worry. It’s a problem as old as time: babies' most sensitive places are also the messiest. Well it’s about time for a solution! Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. Our paraben-free formula let’s you wipe your wee ones while our skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish, putting us at the front of clean behinds!

Store at room temperature.

Buy on Amazon
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
I love the scent of these, and they don't irritate my baby's skin.  They are a good quality wipe in terms of thickness and size, definitely comparable to other brands.  The price really isn't bad either considering that they contain safe ingredients.
Alexandra B.
United states
Purchased at: Amazon
These wipes are so gentle, and I love the scent they have. They were big enough to not need so many when cleaning my son. And you get a lot for what you're paying for the box.
Megan W.
Hawley, PA
These are the best wipes we have ever used. Our child has sensitive skin and all other wipes irritate her skin and cause a rash. These are the ONLY wipes I would ever recommend. I have started using them for everything. I even use them to wipe off toys and remove my makeup at night. Try them and you'll never use other wipes again.
Katrina L.
Middleburg, FL
I like these wipes because they are versatile and sensitive enough to be used on babies face or hands. I also like the texture of these wipes. They are very effective. My only complaint is I'm not totally crazy about the smell.  BABYGANICS Premoistened 100 ct
Susan M.
These are great! No harsh chemicals to break my little ones sensitive bottom out. Good size wipe for babys bottom. Not to think and not to thick so you dont have to use to many at once. The frangrance of these wipes is soft..The only peeve is I wish they came in more of a reasealable package.
Jade W.
Great for babies with sensitive skin. Most organic products are far more expensive but these are affordable. I was put off by the smell though. It almost smells like pencil lead.
Arizona B.
Liverpool, NY
So far these are my favorite wipes. I used honest co for a while but they're just too expensive. They are insanely soft and remove "waste" very easily without seeping through. They don't really have a smell to them, which is great in my opinion. Pampers wipes (even the sensitive and natural ones) would burn and irritate my little one, these have never done that. I am extremely impressed with these wipes and their ingredients. They are also incredibly affordable, I always buy them in bulk and I'm never let down. They are now my go to wipes 😊
samantha s.
Davenport, FL
These wipes are great they are good for sensitive skin and are fragrance free. they are very thin and require a few more than regular when changing diapers but we mainly use this brand for wiping off faces, hands, emergency back ups and to wipe off toys that baby tends to put in mouth when they fall and get dirty. Love that they are plant based ingredients just wish they were more heavy duty so I could use them for everything.
Alexis C.
Austin, TX
I really like these wipes. You don't have to use many wipes to get the job done and they do not have a strong scent which is perfect to use on baby's sensitive skin. I use this for so many things like cleaning up messes, washing hands when we are out and there are no sinks nearby, diapering, and washing their faces after a messy meal. The only con for me are they can be a little pricey, but overall these wipes are great!
Diana S.
These are just okay. The smell is terrible. These are labeled as fragrance free, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have an odor. I can't wait to finish this box and be done with them. They have no texture so cleaning up may take a few more wipes vs other brands.