BY BABYGANICS

Babyganics® Chamomile Verbena Tear Free Extra Gentle Foaming Shampoo+Body Wash.
Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested, with natural plant-based ingredients.
No: parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, synthetic fragrances or dyes.
+NeoNourish® natural seed oil blend. see more...

Buy on Target
Ebony C.
Sylmar , CA
I use this wash for both my kids. They don get rashes from this wash and it doesn't have harmful ingredients. I will buy again as it was bought from our registry. Love it and worth the price. I will recommend and continue to use.
Stephanie C.
Torrance , CA
This is the first time I’ve purchased this product. I absolutely love the baby wash!! This scent is very unique and nice, it really cleans my son’s body and hair. I would definitely recommend this to other parents.
Gabrielle B.
Truthfully, an online pick-up-in-store order got screwed up and I left the store with an item I didn’t order mixed with the items I did order- enter: Babyganics Shampoo+Body Wash. I never intended to try this product, but it found its way to me and I am forever grateful. Normally, when I take a shower at the end of the day, I use a cleanser or :gasp: bar soap while I shower to remove my eye makeup. This Babyganics product is my new holy grail in-shower eye makeup remover. It is gentle and effective and doesn’t irritate my eyes. However, it is not my first choice as a body wash or shampoo, which is why I rated it 4 stars.
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
If i could give this no stars i would. WARNING DO NOT USE! FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. CLAIMS TO BE TEAR FREE BUT CAUSES CHEMICAL BURNS TO EYES. Im currently In a lawsuit with them right now over this product. My son wouldnt stop screaming after a little big got into his eye during bath time. Other parents have experienced same issues but worse. One lady son was blinded and it caused serious chemical burns to his eyes. PLEASE LOOK IT UP!
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
I love that it is a shampoo and body wash in one. The fact that it doesn’t make my baby’s hair too soapy where I have to rinse it 50 times is a plus for me. I’ve been using for years now, first on my singleton and now on my twins and I love it. They come out smelling so clean. There is nothing better then a baby straight out of the bath.
Deidre G.
New Braunfels, TX
I love this shampoo+body wash for my son. First off, it smells really nice and soothing. It's also super easy to work with because it comes out as a foam and lathers up instantly (which is really helpful when it comes to a squirmy baby) and it's gentle on his eyes and skin. It is a tad bit pricey but totally worth it for my tiny human.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
This product is good, claims to be organic. It is very gentle and mild, but I do not really like the smell.It is effective in the sense of not being harmful to your little one, I just do not like the scent.I got this at Target and I do not think of repurchasing again.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
I received this as a gift and I really like it! The pump is easy to use while bathing your baby. It foams up nicely and has a very light clean scent. A bottle goes a long way, about 3 months for me. It is a bit pricey but I feel good about using this product on my Babies skin.
Heidi P.
Hampstead , NC
I really like this shampoo/wash for my kids. I wish it was a little less expensive. It does go a long way though, I have had mine for a few months now but I go back and forth with other products. I love the foam, it's cool and feels great going on already foamed up. It smells good and the kids love it.
Ana G.
Terre Haute, IN
This product is very gentle which I liked for baby. However I did not care for the scent. It was also difficult to lather up in my child's hair. I did like that it came in a pump action which was helpful during bath time for a little one. Price point is comparable to other paraben free products. I bought mine at babies r us.