BY BABYGANICS

Babyganics® Chamomile Verbena Extra Gentle Moisturizing Daily Lotion.
Non allergenic.
Pediatrician & dermatologist tested.
With shea butter, olive & avocado oils.
No: parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil or petrolatum.
+Neonourish* natural seed oil blend. see more...

Elisa S.
Elisa S.
I had to try it for myself before buying for baby. I love it. I love the scent & most importantly how smooth my own skin feels after applying it.
LaurA M.
LaurA M.
arleta , CA
One of my favorite lotions for baby! In my top two! Leaves her skin soft and moisturizes really good. The chamomile verbena smell is the best!! Definitely recommend it!
Kathe F.
Kathe F.
I use this on both my baby and myself! Smells great, light and clean. I like that there are no harsh chemicals or mineral oil.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Deshler, OH
This daily lotion is amazing! Great for all ages! very moisturizing, yet gentle for even the most sensitive skin.
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Babyganics Moisturizing Daily Lotion is not greasy and soaks into the skin quickly. I like the ingredients (that alcohol is a fatty alcohol, conditioning and not the drying type). No parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petroleum, artificial dyes or fragrances. I just don't like the scent.
Seele R.
Seele R.
Very good product,I loved,
I recommend it,
I had wanted to try it, so I decided to buy it, and it worked pretty well! I hope that you like, a kiss!
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.
Wilmington, DE
The best lotion for babies hands down. This has a soft sent that isn't over powering like some lotions, makes babies super soft, and is very gentle on their delicate skin. We have been using this kind for years and have yet to find a better brand that has the right combination of good smell and that dries quickly. Babyganics Extra Gentle Moisturizing Daily Lotion Chamomile Verbena