BY BABYGANICS #74 in Baby Lotion

Babyganics® Chamomile Verbena Extra Gentle Moisturizing Daily Lotion.
Non allergenic.
Pediatrician & dermatologist tested.
With shea butter, olive & avocado oils.
No: parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil or petrolatum.
+Neonourish* natural seed oil blend. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
LaurA M.
arleta , CA
One of my favorite lotions for baby! In my top two! Leaves her skin soft and moisturizes really good. The chamomile verbena smell is the best!! Definitely recommend it!
Dana G.
Pascoag, RI
I love the nice soft scent the lotion leaves on my baby boy. It also leaves his skin so soft and smooth with no stickiness like other baby lotions.
Elisa S.
I had to try it for myself before buying for baby. I love it. I love the scent & most importantly how smooth my own skin feels after applying it.
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
This lotion smells so good! It also leaves my son smelling so deliciously fresh and unbelievably soft. I definitely recommend!
Kathe F.
I use this on both my baby and myself! Smells great, light and clean. I like that there are no harsh chemicals or mineral oil.
Helen C.
Bayside
Highly recommend for babies! Doesn't burn my daughters eyes which is a plus since she is sensitive to some others.
Amber B.
Deshler, OH
This daily lotion is amazing! Great for all ages! very moisturizing, yet gentle for even the most sensitive skin.
Milagros L.
Panama
Se la pongo a mi hija luego de un día de playa y su piel queda muy hidratada y fresca, tiene buen aroma y también viene el empaque viajero pequeño perfecto para llevar en el bolso.
Anastasia K.
Roselle, NJ
The best lotion for babies hands down. This has a soft sent that isn't over powering like some lotions, makes babies super soft, and is very gentle on their delicate skin. We have been using this kind for years and have yet to find a better brand that has the right combination of good smell and that dries quickly. Babyganics Extra Gentle Moisturizing Daily Lotion Chamomile Verbena
Seele R.
Very good product,I loved,
I recommend it,
I had wanted to try it, so I decided to buy it, and it worked pretty well! I hope that you like, a kiss!